ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2003/109/EC derictive

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baluch01
Newly Registered

2003/109/EC derictive

Post by baluch01 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Dear All,

If anyone could clarify the following with regards to the aforementioned directive:
- I am about to obtain Czech permanent residence. Usually on the sticker they give you there is written 'EU resident' You get Czech permanent residence exactly after 5 years of living here and under all the others conditions mentioned in the directive. Does this mean that I get both Czech perm.residence and EU long-term residence? Should I treat these things as one?

-Secondly, If i move to the second member state I lose long-term residence in the first one. Does it also mean that i lose my Czech permanent residence as well?

- Thirdly, assuming that I do lose perm.residence in the first country (as per p.2), however taking into account that UK is non-participating country and if i acquire UK permanent residence, can I still hold the Czech perm.residence?

Sorry for long questions. Ill be very grateful, if anyone competent replies.

Thank u!

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am

duplicate post.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: 2003/109/EC derictive

Post by Wanderer » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 am

baluch01 wrote:Dear All,

If anyone could clarify the following with regards to the aforementioned directive:
- I am about to obtain Czech permanent residence. Usually on the sticker they give you there is written 'EU resident' You get Czech permanent residence exactly after 5 years of living here and under all the others conditions mentioned in the directive. Does this mean that I get both Czech perm.residence and EU long-term residence? Should I treat these things as one?

-Secondly, If i move to the second member state I lose long-term residence in the first one. Does it also mean that i lose my Czech permanent residence as well?

- Thirdly, assuming that I do lose perm.residence in the first country (as per p.2), however taking into account that UK is non-participating country and if i acquire UK permanent residence, can I still hold the Czech perm.residence?

Sorry for long questions. Ill be very grateful, if anyone competent replies.

Thank u!
CZ PR is only for CZ, not EU. For that u will need CZ Citizenship.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....