ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 To Student and Bank statement

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

plaistow

Tier1 To Student and Bank statement

Post by plaistow » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Hello

I have very important question regarding switching from PWS to Student visa. I am studying MSC Business Management at University via Top-Up my PG Diploma which started on 25th January 2010 and finishing on 17th May 2010, because its a top-up course so i only have to study last sememster of the course and university mark it Part-Time Course.

Well my question is can i switch to Student visa when my visa expires on 5th of june, my assignments will be finsihed by 17th of May and only dissertation will be remaining which will take more 3 to 6 months to finish.

1) Is there will be any problem for me to switch to student visa ?

2) How much money i have to show in the bank as all fee is fully paid and i have 2 dependent living with me.

Please some body advice me on that.

You help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

I am on the same boat.

How much money would you be needed for the 9 months extention.

fee is fully paid and have 2 depends living in UK ?

I have around £2000 in UK bank and around £5000 into my overseas account, i hope that would be enough to cover for 9 months.

Kindly advice on that.

Thanks

plaistow

Post by plaistow » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm

any one please