ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Journey To Indefinite Leave To Remain in UK :

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vamiq.khan

Journey To Indefinite Leave To Remain in UK :

Post by Vamiq.khan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am

Dear All,

I am living in Uk Since Jan 2003. Right after 7 years of stay as a student. I achieved another 2 years of stay on PSW visa scheme. My total stay is making up a total stay of 9 years till Jan 2012. I need another 1 year to make 10 years which is a requirement for filing ILR. My worries is linked with the way I made 10 years is valid for Home office or not. That is 7 year student + 2 Years PSW and last 1 year will be either as Tier 1 General or Student.

Can any one tell me if I am following the right track to ILR.

With Regards
Vamiq

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm

yes your stay period is legal and you get ilr after 10 years.if yoy spend 10 years legaly and meet all rewqurement..just see detail om long resendence requrement ukba site are workpermit site.
SAM JORDY