ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family Permit help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kwame
Newly Registered

EEA family Permit help

Post by kwame » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi guys i would be grateful if some1 with experience can give me some advice..I am a Non EU national with a 5yrs stamp4 Eufam..My wife and I are planing to go to London for a week. I applied for the EEA family permit online and the are requesting a bounch of documents from me and my EU wife..Given below are the list of documents..My quetion is should i ignor the documents they are requsting and jst provide prove of our relationship (marriage cert)..??

these are what they are demanding:

* your original marriage certificate
* your original birth certificate
* your original sponsors (EEA family member) passport (or a certified copy of all pages
* your original bank statement showing at least three months of recent transactions
* an original letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed in Ireland or original payslips for the past three months
* if the EEA family member (e.g. your spouse) is resident in Ireland, evidence of their economic and employment circumstances (ie. original bank statement in their name showing at least three months of transactions and an original letter from their employer or original recent payslip) OR
* if the EEA family member (e.g. your spouse) is resident outside Ireland, evidence of their economic and employment circumstances (i.e. original bank statement in their name showing at least three months of transactions and an original letter from their employer and original recent payslip)
* evidence you are living with the EEA family member (e.g. utility bills / tenancy / mortgage documents in joint names)
* if you are travelling to the UK together, your original travel booking or other evidence you are travelling together