ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certified Copy of Translation of Birth Cert.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DingDong

Certified Copy of Translation of Birth Cert.

Post by DingDong » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 am

Hi All,

I just really need help from all the experienced guys, i recently applied for Naturalization and the set of documents has back with in a weeks time mentioning , that the Dept. needs a copy of Birth Certifcation Translation.
Now just to let you know the things that i already attached in terms of Birth Certificate.

I attached a certified copy of Original Birth Certificate.(The Information in my Birth Cert is written both in English and my monther Tongue)
But still i also attached a Bir depth Affidavit as well to rule out any confusions that will arise within the heads of Dept guys.

After all the above mentioned things attached my Application has been returned back,and now they want a Certified Copy of the Translation of Birth Cert.
Can somebody please advise me where can i get a translation done for my Birth Cert. is there any reliable resources in the market who do them(and the Dept. accept there translations) or is there any other workaround with this issue.

Plese advise
Thanks in Advance

Darkhorse

Re: Certified Copy of Translation of Birth Cert.

Post by Darkhorse » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 am

HamzaCork wrote:Hi All,

I just really need help from all the experienced guys, i recently applied for Naturalization and the set of documents has back with in a weeks time mentioning , that the Dept. needs a copy of Birth Certifcation Translation.
Now just to let you know the things that i already attached in terms of Birth Certificate.

I attached a certified copy of Original Birth Certificate.(The Information in my Birth Cert is written both in English and my monther Tongue)
But still i also attached a Bir depth Affidavit as well to rule out any confusions that will arise within the heads of Dept guys.

After all the above mentioned things attached my Application has been returned back,and now they want a Certified Copy of the Translation of Birth Cert.
Can somebody please advise me where can i get a translation done for my Birth Cert. is there any reliable resources in the market who do them(and the Dept. accept there translations) or is there any other workaround with this issue.

Plese advise
Thanks in Advance
Cetified copy means you need to have it stamp and signed by solicitor in Ireland. The translator also need to be sworn translator or registered translator.

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 am

Go to DCU (Dublin city university Glasnevin) in the department of applied languages and they will certify it for you.
there are some private firms who do translation jobs but i would recommend DCU as they have a whole deprtment of differnt languages of the world.
Contact the main university switch board on : 01-7005566 and ask for DCU applied languages centre. hope that will help
arsalan

zafarzafar
BANNED

Post by zafarzafar » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 am

OR if you living in cork try UCC (university college cork) may be they have language centre, am sure they have
arsalan