ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal in 10days - Pls Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rmMN
Newly Registered

Appeal in 10days - Pls Help

Post by rmMN » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 am

Dears,

I only just received my passport and my extension was refused. I have 9days left to appeal or leave. Issues

1. Maintanance Fund: I moved cash from a current which is up to 3months before application to a new ISA account and CW said cash not up to three month in account.

2. Total Earnings: I provided payslips from out of country for 12months in Dec during application but had not worked Sep - Nov. so not including these three months.

Please advise, as I have never gone through an appeal before I really do not know what to do and how to go about it. Completing the appeal form or even drafting the cover letter stating my course.

Thanks
Rm

rmMN
Newly Registered

Post by rmMN » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Seniors advise will be helpful please assist.
Thank you

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal in 10days - Pls Help

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Can you state reason of rejection as mention in your rejection letter?
rmMN wrote:Dears,

I only just received my passport and my extension was refused. I have 9days left to appeal or leave. Issues

1. Maintanance Fund: I moved cash from a current which is up to 3months before application to a new ISA account and CW said cash not up to three month in account.

2. Total Earnings: I provided payslips from out of country for 12months in Dec during application but had not worked Sep - Nov. so not including these three months.

Please advise, as I have never gone through an appeal before I really do not know what to do and how to go about it. Completing the appeal form or even drafting the cover letter stating my course.

Thanks
Rm

rmMN
Newly Registered

Post by rmMN » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 pm

1.Maintianance Fund is not up to three months in account.
2. Not able to apply uplift on total earnings for extension.

Thank you

T1_Mainframe

Post by T1_Mainframe » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Why do you think Case worker is wrong in refusing your extension?

1. Did you maintain Maintenance amount for last 90 days, no drop any moment?

2. Extension means you worked and earned in UK. You can not apply uplift if you are working in UK.