ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

FAMILY VISA

Post by nsm2010 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

Friends,

I got my extension back in November 2009.

Actually we (me and my family) came to the UK in Dec 2007 and our extension of HSMP visa was due in December 2009, but before that I have lost my Job due to recession and my UK employer seconded me to their Middle Eastern office with a promise of retreival in Mid 2010. I left with my family and living in the Middle East and working for my UK employer from there.

During the extension of my Visa process, I visited UK and submitted my passport along with my family passports (having EC also). After two weeks I got my Extension approved but they returned my family passports back with a note that since the applicants family is not in the UK at the time of extension therefore they are not considering this application of extension for them.

Now, according to my UK employer's promise, they are re-opening their London office and I am coming back, but I am wondering how can I get my family back in the UK??

I will appreciate if some one could help me.

nsm2010

dima
Member of Standing

Re: FAMILY VISA

Post by dima » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 am

nsm2010 wrote:Friends,

Actually we (me and my family) came to the UK in Dec 2007 and our extension of HSMP visa was due in December 2009, but before that I have lost my Job due to recession and my UK employer seconded me to their Middle Eastern office with a promise of retreival in Mid 2010. I left with my family and living in the Middle East and working for my UK employer from there.

During the extension of my Visa process, I visited UK and submitted my passport along with my family passports (having EC also). After two weeks I got my Extension approved but they returned my family passports back with a note that since the applicants family is not in the UK at the time of extension therefore they are not considering this application of extension for them.

Now, according to my UK employer's promise, they are re-opening their London office and I am coming back, but I am wondering how can I get my family back in the UK??

nsm2010
I guess, You can apply for dependent visa for them when thy are still in their home country...as your post say, you have received your extension.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: FAMILY VISA

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:06 pm

nsm2010 wrote:Friends,

nsm2010

EVEN YR family memebrs were not present in UK u bought their passport and try to get their extension , u tried to fool HO , in future they may take action against u , luckily they refused visa time being and gave u extension

u have to pay again money to get visa

all the best for HO not working against u

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

Hi Sushil,

I haven't done this knowingly. Actually I have submitted my case through solicitor (since I was not getting any guidance form this portal, despite of my several requests, may be due to the uniqueness of my case) and I act according to the solicitor advice and He has submitted his apology to the HO that He overlooked and wrongly advised me to submit my family's passport without their presence in the UK. HO accepted his apology, sent my family's passports to the high commission to be collected by myself and granted me extension.

Now, I will appreciate if someone guides me what to do next????I am ready to pay extra fees for them.

Regards,

nsm2010

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 am

Dear Dema,

First of all, they are not in their home country, since they are staying with me in the Middle East, secondly I want to know, what type of visa they would be applying for since they already have their entry clearance visa????
Any advice please.

Regards,

nsm2010

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 pm

nsm2010 wrote:Dear Dema,

First of all, they are not in their home country, since they are staying with me in the Middle East, secondly I want to know, what type of visa they would be applying for since they already have their entry clearance visa????
Any advice please.

Regards,

nsm2010
I have worked in miidle east and if they have resident visa and NOC from Arbab or sponsor

than u r fine

apply from middle east with fees and other documents

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am

Dear Sushil,

My Family is living in the Middle East with Resident visa and I am having all the documents ready, but I don't know what to submit? What forms should I fill? whether my dependents requires Entry Clearance again?

I will appreciate if someone could guide me through.

Regards,

nsm2010.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:51 am

nsm2010 wrote:Dear Sushil,

My Family is living in the Middle East with Resident visa and I am having all the documents ready, but I don't know what to submit? What forms should I fill? whether my dependents requires Entry Clearance again?

I will appreciate if someone could guide me through.

Regards,

nsm2010.
TAKE APPOINTMENT IN British embassey of country of yr residence

they will need again EC , but this will be easy to get as they had alreasy visa