ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LEGACY CASES

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sugarz
Newly Registered

LEGACY CASES

Post by sugarz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm a failed asylum seeker, just recieved a letter last week saying they are dealing with my legacy case and will be considered shortly. They requested my 4 passport sized photo and any form of identification documents such as passport or birth certificate which i do not have any. i sent the form back with 4 photos and few education qualifications that i have. Any idea pls on how long to wait for a reply?anyone been in similar situation recently?

nakazzi
Newly Registered

photos requested

Post by nakazzi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

MY PHOTOS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS WERE ALSO REQUESTED ON 7 APRIL, NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS HOWEVER HAVE YOU HAD FROM HO SINCE. MY TEAM IS CRTL12

unknown

Post by unknown » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 am

im in a same situation guys!!! do you have any update regarding your cases?

shumba
Newly Registered

Post by shumba » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:03 pm

im in the same situation and have sent all the requested items and its been nearly 14 weeks since and when i rang HO i was told to write to the CRT handling my case, still no response any need to worry?

unknown

Post by unknown » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 pm

shumba wrote:im in the same situation and have sent all the requested items and its been nearly 14 weeks since and when i rang HO i was told to write to the CRT handling my case, still no response any need to worry?
try using your local MP cz thas what im thinking to do