ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation and payslips ( Dependants Tier 1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mhkhan

Accommodation and payslips ( Dependants Tier 1)

Post by mhkhan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Dear All,
I know this has been a widely discussed topic but guess some situations are different than others. As the family is still outside UK, I need to apply for their visa soon.

I live in a house-share and the landlord has agreed to give me a tenancy agreement and no objection to my family staying in that house. Its for me, wife and 2 kids.

Q1. Will a [b]two double room accommodation[/b] in a HOUSESHARE suffice the tier 1 dependends visa requirement?

Am registered as a self employed and teach as a lecturer in two colleges. Each month I "email" the invoice and the payment is made in my account.

Q2. Will the college payments shown as my wages in the bank statement be enough to provide as evidence of my being economically active? I do not have any official invoice other than the one I use as the soft copy template for my invoices.

Maintenance amount of 800 + 1600 for each dependant has been taken care of??

As always, any help will be much appreciated. [b][/b]

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:12 pm