ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmj_005

tier 1 general refusal

Post by kmj_005 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:51 pm

I applied for tier 1 general inside uk and got refused as the reason below, I know I am not able to apply under tier 1 category, can apply as student and extend the visa i still got visa for another 1 and half months(psw)

Application for leave to remain as a Tier 1(General) Migrant
Section A: Decision and Reasons:
On February 2010 you applied for leave to remain in the united kingdom as a Tier 1(General) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
In your application, you submitted an xxx bank statement in both your and your wife’s name.
I am satisfied that the document was false because xxx bank confirmed that the information contained in the statement was false.
As false representations have been made and/or document(s) have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322(1A), of the Immigration Rules.
For the above reasons, I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.
This means that any future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter the UK you make will be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of the Immigration Rules (unless it would breach your rights under Human Rights Act 1998 or the Refugee Convention) for the following period starting on the date on which you leave the UK following this refusal::
• One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the cost of your departure.
• Five years if you leave voluntarily at the Government’s expense;
• Ten years if we remove or deport you.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 am

your application will automatically be declined for atleast 12 months as its a minimum ban that you must serve for false documents.

it doesnt matter which category you apply for.

psw cannot be "extended"

your student app will also be declined

dont know if you can still apply as a dependent though... so might want to pursue that avenue and that is your only option.

regards

sherrifrasool
Newly Registered

helllo can i have ur personal number?

Post by sherrifrasool » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am

hello whydid u submit false bank statement?can i have ur number or email so we can talk about it?

ursbunti

Post by ursbunti » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:24 am

sori 2 hear this.
False documents work sometimes but not always. The best solution is, leave the country b4 ur visa expiry date and maintain ur bank statement in ur home country and then apply again after 12 months as this is the minimum penality 4 u.
Its my point of view but the seniors can suggest u better.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 general refusal

Post by dima » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

kmj_005 wrote:I applied for tier 1 general inside uk and got refused as the reason below, I know I am not able to apply under tier 1 category, can apply as student and extend the visa i still got visa for another 1 and half months(psw)

Application for leave to remain as a Tier 1(General) Migrant
Section A: Decision and Reasons:
On February 2010 you applied for leave to remain in the united kingdom as a Tier 1(General) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
In your application, you submitted an xxx bank statement in both your and your wife’s name.
I am satisfied that the document was false because xxx bank confirmed that the information contained in the statement was false.
As false representations have been made and/or document(s) have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322(1A), of the Immigration Rules.
For the above reasons, I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.
This means that any future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter the UK you make will be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of the Immigration Rules (unless it would breach your rights under Human Rights Act 1998 or the Refugee Convention) for the following period starting on the date on which you leave the UK following this refusal::
• One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the cost of your departure.
• Five years if you leave voluntarily at the Government’s expense;
• Ten years if we remove or deport you.
How can you submit false docs and still feel that you can apply for any other category of visa. since, you were aware of false docs being submitted , then its your complete responsibilty to respect decision from HO and apply aftter the penalty period.

letmec2006

Hi

Post by letmec2006 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Now that the OP has used deception will the current leave become invalid, can he travel abroad and come back within 1.5 months.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Choose this option
One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the cost of your departure.
And think about future visa after 12months..

kalbash
Newly Registered

tier1 general refusal

Post by kalbash » Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 pm

i applied for tier1 general on 26/02/2010 (inside uk) and they refused my application by giving few silly reasons

1. accountant letter shows net income of 5483 n u ve highlighted transactions in the bank statment to demonstrate the sums of money depostied into ur account
2. however we r unable to establish if the sumss of money depostied into ur act cam from ur income through self-employment
3. letter from ur accountant doesnt provide a breakdown of ur income n we are thefore unable to corroborate the payments as shown in bank statement

now the accountant letter clearly says that the grouss amt is 5750 detecting the expenses so it became 5483 which is net amt,,, 5750 (gross amt) match the money on the bank statement which coming from the self-employment source,

secondly i dont ve right of appeal coz my current leave to remain expires nxt yr in 2011. can some1 help me with this matter

laskk

Post by laskk » Sat May 08, 2010 11:58 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:Choose this option
One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the cost of your departure.
And think about future visa after 12months..

just asking for my information...

what are the chances of similar cases that if he / she apply again after ban period. though its look to fair chance to get Immigration - EC next time after the ban period.

But why on this earth next time the immigration officer who is dealing the case will not think about applicant history.

i think next time onwards which ever application he / she make it automatically pop up the information to immigration officer regarding his refusal last time.

sorry to be sounding very rude..

its only my personal view. nothing to do with any one here....

kind regards,