ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmj_005

tier 1 general refusal

Post by kmj_005 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 pm

I applied for tier 1 general inside uk and got refused as the reason below, I know I am not able to apply under tier 1 category, can apply as student and extend the visa i still got visa for another 1 and half months(psw)

Application for leave to remain as a Tier 1(General) Migrant
Section A: Decision and Reasons:
On February 2010 you applied for leave to remain in the united kingdom as a Tier 1(General) Migrant. An official has considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State.
In your application, you submitted an xxx bank statement in both your and your wife’s name.
I am satisfied that the document was false because xxx bank confirmed that the information contained in the statement was false.
As false representations have been made and/or document(s) have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322(1A), of the Immigration Rules.
For the above reasons, I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.
This means that any future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter the UK you make will be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of the Immigration Rules (unless it would breach your rights under Human Rights Act 1998 or the Refugee Convention) for the following period starting on the date on which you leave the UK following this refusal::
• One year if you leave voluntarily, without our having to pay or contribute to the cost of your departure.
• Five years if you leave voluntarily at the Government’s expense;
• Ten years if we remove or deport you.

winber

Post by winber » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:46 am

The text indicates that leave to remain in the UK will be denied regardless of what category you apply under.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 08, 2010 1:51 am