ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help after 15 weeks still watin for call letter frum H.O

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misaw1

Help after 15 weeks still watin for call letter frum H.O

Post by misaw1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 am

hi

My appeal was successful on 17th nov. and got AIT letter on 18th nov.09 but after that no replies from H.O. and i have even send the copies of AIT deferment letter to H.O in croydon, appeal implentation unit leeds, H.O presenting officers(HOPOU) unit birmingham by recorded delivery post and by fax but did not hear anything gud from them and after repeated calls to HOPOU, b'gham they have send me a letter which says that they did not recieve any deferment letter from AIT and my case is with Special appeal team and it will be dealt accordingly and when i have told HOPOU that i have send a copy by post they said they will search and tell me about this but its almost a month now and i didn't hear anything from them and now they are not even replying me back.

Please anyone with this situation help me as i m without work for almost 6 months now and i cannot wait furthermore as i dnt have enough money with me now so please help me please

Also want to ask did anyone send their passport without wating for call letter and if they do please tell me where should i send

skywalk
Newly Registered

Post by skywalk » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 am

It is very strange that you didn't get call in letter until now. HO's response is very slow.

In my opinion , you should send your passport without call in letter. So just keep contact them.

burmanp
Newly Registered

Post by burmanp » Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I too am still waiting after 4 weeks since the receipt of the determination letter on the 23rd of March. If I want to make an enquiry where shall i call/contact?