ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Cert & Marriage Cert

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nkemprecious
Newly Registered

Birth Cert & Marriage Cert

Post by Nkemprecious » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 pm

This question is for someone who is now Naturalized.I do not have a birthcert when i was born can an affidavit suffice for this.someone gave me a form but at the tail end of the form it is written that someone needs to produce evidence of not having birth cert.

The other one is my marriage cert.my wife can't find it because we moved house and the church where we had our marriage is not functioning again.WHAT DO I DO IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. I need advise.

Darkhorse

Re: Birth Cert & Marriage Cert

Post by Darkhorse » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am

Nkemprecious wrote:This question is for someone who is now Naturalized.I do not have a birthcert when i was born can an affidavit suffice for this.someone gave me a form but at the tail end of the form it is written that someone needs to produce evidence of not having birth cert.

The other one is my marriage cert.my wife can't find it because we moved house and the church where we had our marriage is not functioning again.WHAT DO I DO IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. I need advise.
I think you will need some form of letter from your original country to explain why you don't have birth cert.