ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 Application Form Queries..

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arjun_123

Tier-2 Application Form Queries..

Post by Arjun_123 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi All.i was filling my Tier-2 application and had following doubts..

1)ICFN document number(Section C9) - i was never issued this. and there is no available option on form which says 'not issued yet'. so what shall i answer for this question?

2)English Language Requirements - "M9. Tick to confirm that the applicant has included a letter from his/her University confirming
that the degree was taught in English: University letter included"
how can i arrange for one? I am claiming points for my Bachelors Degree in Computer science from a college affiliated to JNTU, A.P.

3)I am currently in PSW and working for same company for more than 15 months and my salary exceeds the minimum pay requirement and my company is issuing me a COS. so in the summary sheet for claimimg poins which of the following should i select....?
a)Possession of a certificate of sponsorship and applying under the transitional arrangements (50 points) or
b)Possession of a certificate of sponsorship and resident labour market test completed, or not required (30points)

please let me know if you need any addition information to answer my questions. Thank you very much in advance.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier-2 Application Form Queries..

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 am

1. You can leave it Blank

2. You should use and Fill.. M7. if your degree is recongnised by the PBS Calculator
M7. Applicants can claim 10 points for English language if:
• He/she holds a degree that was taught in English that is deemed by UK NARIC to be equivalent
to at least a United Kingdom Bachelors degree; and
• His/her qualification can be found on the points based calculator.
3. As long as your salary n job title satisfies CODE OF PRACTICE.. you are good to go..
b)Possession of a certificate of sponsorship and resident labour market test completed, or not required (30points)

Arjun_123

Post by Arjun_123 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Thank you very muck Ramesh...much appriciated.

i m clear with questions 1 and 2, but can you please review into my question no 3 and tell me which of the two available options should i select(a or b) acording to my situation?

Arjun_123

Post by Arjun_123 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Actually, i dint notice the answer....please ignore my previous reply..thanks once again for your support.

linkin

Post by linkin » Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Arjun_123 wrote:Actually, i dint notice the answer....please ignore my previous reply..thanks once again for your support.
Hi Arjun,

Just wanted to know which version of the form are you referring to here?

Is that the one before 6th of April 2010 or the one after this date?

Regards,
Pawan.