ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed Deposit Fund Maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PRadeep Itnal

Fixed Deposit Fund Maintenance

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi all

1.I have taken a letter from bank for FDs, it says it can be encashed immediately. Do i have to produce original FD certificate to home office? or get it attested by some one please provide me solution.

2.I have my salary slips signed from employer. Do i have to take any letter from employer stating my net and gross salary? for last one year.

3.Address on Bank statement and my passport are same. And FD i have kept in a different place in my native and it has got that address. Does it gonna make any issue?

4.Tax return proof(Acknoledgement from IT dept)for last two years has to be submitted or what?

Thx
PRadeep.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Fixed Deposit Fund Maintenance

Post by dima » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:48 pm

PRadeep Itnal wrote:Hi all

1.I have taken a letter from bank for FDs, it says it can be encashed immediately. Do i have to produce original FD certificate to home office? or get it attested by some one please provide me solution.

2.I have my salary slips signed from employer. Do i have to take any letter from employer stating my net and gross salary? for last one year.

3.Address on Bank statement and my passport are same. And FD i have kept in a different place in my native and it has got that address. Does it gonna make any issue?

4.Tax return proof(Acknoledgement from IT dept)for last two years has to be submitted or what?

Thx
PRadeep.
Q1: yes . you need to submit original FD doc
Q2.Not necessary. sal slips will suffice along with bank statement for the last one year.
Q3.No issues at all , as long as the Bank issued the FD has provided you the letter.
Q4.yes

mensch567
Newly Registered

Post by mensch567 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Tax return proofs are not required, as i havent submitted any and got my VISA, But i would suggest you to go with what seniors say...better to be safe than sorry.

vineetgarg
Newly Registered

Post by vineetgarg » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

I also have a query regarding fixed deposit fund maintenance.
I have made a fixed deposit with the bank just a week ago.
So can I show it as my fund maintenance proof. If yes then what exactly i need to get from bank. Please provide the format of the letter which is required from the bank. Can somebody please help.?