ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for SET M, no payslips after maternity leave,

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DRS1983

ILR for SET M, no payslips after maternity leave,

Post by DRS1983 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi Everyone, I would really appreciate your opinions as always...

My husband is on a 2 year spouse visa, and going to PEO in abt 2 weeks time. We have every document requirement satisfied, however I have had a baby last July 2009 and been on maternity leave til Jan 23rd 2010 for which I have confirmation by my employer. I have not started work again yet as Ive been unwell.

My husband isn;'t working as Im working full time usually and our intentions were that he would look after our baby.

Do you think this would cause a problem?

I have savings of about £1200 which I am spending and have not claimed any benefits, in my current account. And around £5000 have passed through my savings account since the past few months.

Do you think not having payslips would mean he would be refused ILR?

Thanks

Dee

kate123
Newly Registered

Post by kate123 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Call the home office and talk to them.
I think they consider 12 months maternity leave in case of calculating points for Highly skilled.

See the Link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... s/#header7