ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Experts Advice - Please Reply URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaysan
Newly Registered

Need Experts Advice - Please Reply URGENT

Post by jaysan » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi Friends,
I need expert advices/guidance here as I am applying for Tier-1 Visa applicaiton on Tuesday(16th Mar'10)
1. I living and working in Ireland past 4 years, I am applying on 16th Mar but my account balance was lower than what asked for past 3 months. but now i have >5000 EUR in account. Could you please suggest will it be stratight rejection or is there anything I can do except delaying the application?

2. I have an contract offer from UK and i need to join next month so I need to apply HSMP asap, considering my lower balance case. Do you guys suggest if I attach my contract offer letter will it be any help?

3. I have downloaded VF9 Form and Appendix which I think only forms i need to fill but I can't find any space for Credit Card details for payment like previous HSMP had section?
Can you tell me do they accept payment through credit card now? if not then how much and how i need to pay?

4. I had received HSMP approval in Oct 2007 but I didn't used that as I had got another job in Ireland. Could this be any help now?

5. Last thing I have Bachelor degree in english but I saw that Master is required for Tier-1. Could you clarify is Master degree Mandatory for Teir-1?

Guys, I don't want loose the opportunity I have in UK now your help and guidance will really help me and I need to join that in April.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Firstly, if you need expert advise, you have to see the help of a qualified and reqistered OISC, this forum is a community forum for mostly people who experienced it.

Secondly, If you fund go down at anytime within the 3 months, and in your balance it shows anytime it has gone down. They will refuse you as you fail to score the 10 points for maintenance, having 100,000 in your account for a day is irrelevant, what they needed is the specified amount for the specified date.

The Tier 1 General replaces the HSMP in the PBS and the application form is here and has a space for card information on page 7.

http://ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... alform.pdf

For your 2007 HSMP approval, you have to check the duration, expire date and conditions attached to the approval, this question will be answered by you because you have your approval document with you.

Bachelor Degree is not accepted for Tier 1 General.

My Advice:
If you still have time left in your Visa to remain in the UK, then wait for sometime for your recent deposit to complete 3 straight months with a maintenance fund availability of at least £800.

If you do not have enough time left in your Visa, then leave the money in your UK account and then leave UK, and apply from your home country.

It is better to wait for a new 3 months than to mess your application, waste money and time.
Good Luck

jaysan
Newly Registered

Post by jaysan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks a lot and sorry I meant by experts means people in this forum only. Thanks for the form but it's 73 pages is this correct? as I have downloaded other form(VAF9.pdf) which is only 7 pages. So I am confused now?

I am actually living in Ireland not Northern Ireland so I am outside UK and my last HSMP approval letter was valid only for 6 months which means Feb'2008.

So, as per your advice I have no option except leaving the offer? just last question in the HSMP Calculater it give point for Bachelor degree as well but you are saying Master is mandatory? where can I confirm this on HSMP Website?

Thanks a lot for your help and guidance considering your advice I may not apply as it will be rejected due to lack of funds.

Thanks
sanjay
PostMan wrote:Firstly, if you need expert advise, you have to see the help of a qualified and reqistered OISC, this forum is a community forum for mostly people who experienced it.

Secondly, If you fund go down at anytime within the 3 months, and in your balance it shows anytime it has gone down. They will refuse you as you fail to score the 10 points for maintenance, having 100,000 in your account for a day is irrelevant, what they needed is the specified amount for the specified date.

The Tier 1 General replaces the HSMP in the PBS and the application form is here and has a space for card information on page 7.

For your 2007 HSMP approval, you have to check the duration, expire date and conditions attached to the approval, this question will be answered by you because you have your approval document with you.

My Advice:
If you still have time left in your Visa to remain in the UK, then wait for sometime for your recent deposit to complete 3 straight months with a maintenance fund availability of at least £800.

If you do not have enough time left in your Visa, then leave the money in your UK account and then leave UK, and apply from your home country.

It is better to wait for a new 3 months than to mess your application, waste money and time.
Good Luck

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 am

jaysan wrote:Thanks a lot and sorry I meant by experts means people in this forum only. Thanks for the form but it's 73 pages is this correct? as I have downloaded other form(VAF9.pdf) which is only 7 pages. So I am confused now?

I am actually living in Ireland not Northern Ireland so I am outside UK and my last HSMP approval letter was valid only for 6 months which means Feb'2008.

So, as per your advice I have no option except leaving the offer? just last question in the HSMP Calculater it give point for Bachelor degree as well but you are saying Master is mandatory? where can I confirm this on HSMP Website?

Thanks a lot for your help and guidance considering your advice I may not apply as it will be rejected due to lack of funds.

Thanks
sanjay
PostMan wrote:Firstly, if you need expert advise, you have to see the help of a qualified and reqistered OISC, this forum is a community forum for mostly people who experienced it.

My Advice:

Good Luck
Use the Point Calculator here

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

Then, when you gets to

Qualifications

Choose: "Select the relevant band for your qualification if you know how many points it scores".

There you can see only PhD and Masters

But If you choose: "Select my qualification from the database
it will allow you to select even certificate".