ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi, how is SAP BI job market in UK?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

Hi, how is SAP BI job market in UK?

Post by surya.tamada » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:44 am

Hi Friends,
Please let me know how is the SAP BI job market in UK at present. A few months ago it was horrible. I heard its picking up now...... How is your view on that..... SAP BI, SAP ABAP... how is it for these technologies....

Regards,
Surya Tamada.

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Hi, how is SAP BI job market in UK?

Post by pkumar » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 am

I am SAP certified architect .... if you search www.jobserve.com you will come to know .... only few openings ..... unlike USA where there is lots.

search www.jobserve.com and you will get an idea.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Before posting your queries, make an effort to figure out if you are posting them in the relevant forum.

regards

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

Thank you .....

Post by surya.tamada » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Thank you .... Thank you very much.......
Hey sushdmehta.... i am sorry may be next time i will try to check such things...... Kumar you are of real help... thank you very much...

Regards,
Surya Tamada.......

skipper
BANNED

Post by skipper » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Dont want to let you down but I have had SAP BI Certification and I trained sap consultants in the UK. When i started looking for work as SAP BI Consultant , couldnt find nothing so left SAP 2 years ago .

rtaylor
Newly Registered

Post by rtaylor » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

I am also certified and work in a organization which holds many employees due to this SAP and in my opinion this is on top after below down few years....!!

Regards,

Ross Taylor