ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Superfast response from HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

hi guys,

I am bit surprised with the efficiency of HO. I sent application yesterday I mean 15th march through post office and I arrive this morning on 16th march. I just check my banck account online just a moment ago I mean around 12 noon and say that fee money was deducted.

I saw different ppl’s post and found that money normally deducted after a week of application received by HO but in my case money is deducted after a moment application arrive at PO Box of HO

Any one has such kind of experience?

This is Tier 1 Extension application...

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

guess they really really like your application :)

only joking... its a good sign. savour it :)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

They are efficient as far as application fees are concerned. You should wait and see how long your application take to go through. ;-)

kam01
Newly Registered

Post by kam01 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:14 pm

same case is wid me too .
i posted my application yesterday and arrived there at 11 am today, i checked my bank detail when i saw ur msg and found that money has been deducted and showing in pending , will be clear till tommarrow i quess..

i am switching from PSW to Tier 1 (G)..
best of luck ..

keep in touch if any new update..

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Superfast response from HO

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

go2khurram wrote:hi guys,

I am bit surprised with the efficiency of HO. I sent application yesterday I mean 15th march through post office and I arrive this morning on 16th march. I just check my banck account online just a moment ago I mean around 12 noon and say that fee money was deducted.

I saw different ppl’s post and found that money normally deducted after a week of application received by HO but in my case money is deducted after a moment application arrive at PO Box of HO

Any one has such kind of experience?

This is Tier 1 Extension application...
Ho normally used to process the payment the day they received the application or at the most by the next day. This delay of payment processing is happening after the new year. Seems like they have cleared the backlogs :) :)

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Same here. Sent the application by Royal Mail Special Delivery on 10th March, 2010 and fee deducted on 11th March, 2010... Waiting for Tier1 Visa extension :)