ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ESPES
Newly Registered

Evidence of earnings

Post by ESPES » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Do I have to provide bank statement as one of the evidences of earnings?

I will be providing company letter as one of the evidences. Is there any other earnings evidence I can provide apart from the bank statement?

Is official tax document a different source from the the company letter?

Thanks in advance!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 pm

edited...
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks. I've read the guidance. But I was told by somebody that the tax document evidence is the same source as the company letter and payslip. Isn't it true?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes you are right mate..
sorry i stand corrected.. and will edit my previous msg..
136. The applicant must provide at least two different types of supporting document for each source of earnings claimed. Each piece of supporting evidence must be from a separate source and support all the other evidence so that together they clearly prove the earnings claimed. For example: When providing documents for salaried employment, an applicant should not send payslips together with a P60, because we consider both of these documents to be from the same source.
Btw, why you are not able to submit bankstatements??

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

because the postal addresses in some of my older bank statements are not registered with the police...

poor me...

I reordered the past 12 month bank statement to send to my current address, but there's still my previous address on the front page.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I dont think address on the bankstatement not registered to police will be a problem... BUT pls understand this is my view only.. because i have some posts coming to my office address and some to my home address..

i would suggest you to email HO keeping ur details confidential and ask the question if it is ok or problem.. OR wait for other experienced guys on this forum to reply you..

Because Payslips and Bankstatements are the best bet..

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks.

Yes. I thought so too. The unregistered address is actually my girlfriend's address. I didn't actually live there.

But I'm still worried. Since I've been in this country for 9 years. This is the last visa I need to get before applying for the 10-year Indefinite Leave to Remain.

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh..and yes, I did call HO to ask about this. I was told not registering addresses with the police is a breach of the law (sth like that), and I might get rejected. I think I should phone them again. and I really think whether I will get rejected depends on the mood of the case worker. haha

abhin

Post by abhin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 am

please can you provide the email and phone number of HO?please

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

sure.

mba
Newly Registered

Post by mba » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

I have applied 3 times (All successful) now with bank statements without my address in it. If you get a temporary statement from bank branch you will not have address in it.

I didnt have issues..would think the same would apply..this is only my personal experience

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 pm

mba wrote:I have applied 3 times (All successful) now with bank statements without my address in it. If you get a temporary statement from bank branch you will not have address in it.

I didnt have issues..would think the same would apply..this is only my personal experience
thx mate.

but such unaddressed bank statement must be stamped on every page or come with a cover letter written by the bank, is that right?

quote from ukba website
"Bank statements you send must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that you are claiming. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account you should also send a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement."