ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent documents for incountry applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

dependent documents for incountry applications

Post by skomati » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi,
I applied for tier1 General (incountry applicaton)along with my dependents . My application was successful but my dependents application are sent back as invalid coz wrong version of the form used.
Now i am resubmitting them again in U.K. along with supporting documents like

1. Marriage certificate
2. 3 months bank statement
3. copy of main applicants passport.

are they sufficient ? or do i need to include sponser letter from main applicant and rent agreement copy .... please advise me..
thank you..
skomati

MOYSC22
Newly Registered

Post by MOYSC22 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Skomati

I am in the same situation like you - main applicant Tier 1 extension approved but dependants' application invalid because of wrong form version. They are changing forms almost every few weeks! £££ !!!

I am submitting:
- marriage certficate with certified translation
- children birth certs with certified translation
- bank statements - 6 months
- my tier 1 extension approval letter
Make sure the latest version of application form - must check on day of sending again!!

Not sure if I should send main applicant passport with the visa or just send the photocopy.
Read and re-read guidance notes but cannot find mention of sponsor letter or tenancy agreement. In the PBS(D) ver 03/10 form I did fill in date when dependant started living at current UK house address.

vks

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 am

and Make sure the photograph of the dependants are not more than a month (especially, send a new photograph)
Regards,
vks

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: dependent documents for incountry applications

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

skomati wrote:Hi,
I applied for tier1 General (incountry applicaton)along with my dependents . My application was successful but my dependents application are sent back as invalid coz wrong version of the form used.
Now i am resubmitting them again in U.K. along with supporting documents like

1. Marriage certificate - YES
2. 3 months bank statement - YES
3. copy of main applicants passport. - YES
4. 3 Months Pay slips -
5. Employer Letter -

are they sufficient ? or do i need to include sponser letter from main applicant and rent agreement copy .... please advise me..
Incountry application rental agreement not needed.
Outcountry application , I would suggest you to send rental agreement copy.

thank you..
skomati

avinash77
Newly Registered

tier1-approved-but-dependents-applications-invalid

Post by avinash77 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi,
I also have a similar prob, my application for Tier 1 General has been approved but my dependants application are returned back with the objection that the forms used are invalid (PBS (D) form 10/09).
I sent my application forms via post on 19th Feb 10, at that time the PBS (D) 10/09 form was valid, there is a home office received stamp on the forms as well (i.e. 19th Feb 10) so my application was under process from 19th Feb and the visa officer assess my application on the 17th Mar 10. The forms are changed on 12th Mar 10 and the form states that this form is specified for applications made on or after 12 March 2010. I dont understand that why they returned my dependant's applications by saying that the forms are invalid (i.e. outdated forms).
ANY IDEA WHY?
WHAT TO DO FROM HERE?
If i make a fresh application, do I have to pay £50 fee for each of my dependants or £465 per dependant.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

vks

Re: tier1-approved-but-dependents-applications-invalid

Post by vks » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 pm

avinash77 wrote:Hi,
I also have a similar prob, my application for Tier 1 General has been approved but my dependants application are returned back with the objection that the forms used are invalid (PBS (D) form 10/09).
I sent my application forms via post on 19th Feb 10, at that time the PBS (D) 10/09 form was valid, there is a home office received stamp on the forms as well (i.e. 19th Feb 10) so my application was under process from 19th Feb and the visa officer assess my application on the 17th Mar 10. The forms are changed on 12th Mar 10 and the form states that this form is specified for applications made on or after 12 March 2010. I dont understand that why they returned my dependant's applications by saying that the forms are invalid (i.e. outdated forms).
ANY IDEA WHY?
WHAT TO DO FROM HERE?
If i make a fresh application, do I have to pay £50 fee for each of my dependants or £465 per dependant.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

Separate application and the fees will be as such!
Regards,
vks

nonasingh
Newly Registered

Post by nonasingh » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 pm

I am applying for daughter's applicaton also with my application for tier-1 General. Do I need to submit Birth Certificate of child or Just Passport is enough for Age proof and birth date ?

Thanks

vks

Post by vks » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

nonasingh wrote:I am applying for daughter's applicaton also with my application for tier-1 General. Do I need to submit Birth Certificate of child or Just Passport is enough for Age proof and birth date ?

Thanks
Better Birth certificate!
Regards,
vks

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 am

nonasingh wrote:I am applying for daughter's applicaton also with my application for tier-1 General. Do I need to submit Birth Certificate of child or Just Passport is enough for Age proof and birth date ?

Thanks
When it comes to children aplying as their parents dependant birth certificate is not considered as a proof of age or DoB but it is considered as a proof of relation
Goodluck.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 am

[iD] wrote:

Thanks
When it comes to children aplying as their parents dependant birth certificate is not considered as a proof of age or DoB but it is considered as a proof of relation
Exactly!!!