ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problems with Acknowledgement of OCI Birmingham

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zi1bbs
Newly Registered

Problems with Acknowledgement of OCI Birmingham

Post by zi1bbs » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am

Hi all, I applied for OCI 7 weeks ago by post, and still have not recieved any acknowledgement, is anyone else having the same problems? Also, has anyone applied for OCI and sent it to Birmingham by post and recieved the acknowledgement after 7 weeks. Please reply back because I don't know whether i should judt wait until the 12th week or try calling them everyday until someone picks up the phone. Thanks.

indianadr
United Kingdom

Re: Problems with Acknowledgement of OCI Birmingham

Post by indianadr » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 am

zi1bbs wrote:Hi all, I applied for OCI 7 weeks ago by post, and still have not recieved any acknowledgement, is anyone else having the same problems? Also, has anyone applied for OCI and sent it to Birmingham by post and recieved the acknowledgement after 7 weeks. Please reply back because I don't know whether i should judt wait until the 12th week or try calling them everyday until someone picks up the phone. Thanks.
Hi,

You need to wait atleast 12 weeks from the date CGI BI recevies your OCI application.

I applied on 21st Dec and only yesterday, Date of Ack in the OCI Online Services form changed.

Donot worry...wait... wait....

Hope this helps

Mallik

zi1bbs
Newly Registered

Re: Problems with Acknowledgement of OCI Birmingham

Post by zi1bbs » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

indianadr wrote:
zi1bbs wrote:Hi all, I applied for OCI 7 weeks ago by post, and still have not recieved any acknowledgement, is anyone else having the same problems? Also, has anyone applied for OCI and sent it to Birmingham by post and recieved the acknowledgement after 7 weeks. Please reply back because I don't know whether i should judt wait until the 12th week or try calling them everyday until someone picks up the phone. Thanks.
Hi,

You need to wait atleast 12 weeks from the date CGI BI recevies your OCI application.

I applied on 21st Dec and only yesterday, Date of Ack in the OCI Online Services form changed.

Donot worry...wait... wait....

Hope this helps

Mallik

Hi, Malik,
Thanks for letting me know that yours has only just been acknowledged, it's given me some peace of mind....i guess i'll just continue to be patient and wait.....

zi1bbs
Newly Registered

OCI BIRMINGHAM

Post by zi1bbs » Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 pm

HI ALL. MY AUNTIE HAS APPLIED TO OCI BIRMINGHAM USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION, I WANTED TO KNOW THAT AS WELL AS SENDING PHOTOCOPIES OF HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORTS, DOES SHE ALSO HAVE TO SEN HARD COPIES OR NOT?