ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport must have one double sided page free for visa?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ESPES
Newly Registered

passport must have one double sided page free for visa?

Post by ESPES » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 pm

I have just noticed there are only 2-3 pages free on my passport, and they are not consecutive.

Is it ok?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm

clearly mark the empty pages in your passport. with sticky paper or something so they know where to put the stamp on

regards

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks!

I'm going to apply in person.

The reason that I am asking the question is I noticed that it is required to have at least 1 blank double sided page on the passport if applying outside the uk. not sure about applying within the uk.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:26 pm

where have you read that; two page requirement for out of country app?. please do confirm it beforehand as its a huge sum in the form of app fees which might be charged and u refused a visa simply because you dont have two sides available. usually one page is enough for visa in my opinion.

best to be safe than sorry

regards

ps. even for in-person app, you should ideally mark the empty pages because they will process/stamp it in your absence.