ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

earnings multiplier if applying on April 6th

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cooltt_18

earnings multiplier if applying on April 6th

Post by cooltt_18 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi All,

"We are reviewing the multipliers we use to ensure that they are up-to-date. When this review is complete the multipliers will be updated on the Points-Based Calculator. These changes will not be completed by 6 April 2010 and so will be introduced at a later date. Please refer to the UK Border Agency website for updates."

Does this mean we can continue using the current multipliers??

i am planning to apply on 6th April, 2010. Should i use the current multiplier since the review would not be complete by then??

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: earnings multiplier if applying on April 6th

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 pm

cooltt_18 wrote:Hi All,

"We are reviewing the multipliers we use to ensure that they are up-to-date. When this review is complete the multipliers will be updated on the Points-Based Calculator. These changes will not be completed by 6 April 2010 and so will be introduced at a later date. Please refer to the UK Border Agency website for updates."

i am planning to apply on 6th April, 2010. Should i use the current multiplier since the review would not be complete by then??
Yes, current multipliers can be continued to be used until the HO finishes reviewing them and update them.

cooltt_18

Post by cooltt_18 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

aruni4470 wrote:

Yes, current multipliers can be continued to be used until the HO finishes reviewing them and update them.
This is great news!! ..hope its true ..thanks!!

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm

cooltt_18 wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:

This is great news!! ..hope its true ..thanks!!
On Probability I guess, the point calculator cannot be reply upon as it is provided as a guidance. check the policy document of your application type

waiwai

Post by waiwai » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

I think the multiplier for India is 5.3 , as per the ukvisa website. Am I correct ?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 am

waiwai wrote:I think the multiplier for India is 5.3 , as per the ukvisa website. Am I correct ?
yes, for now.

waiwai

Post by waiwai » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks ! I hope this stays for sometime :)