ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My fiance got his visa at last and thanks to Bately K &

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aya 69
Newly Registered

My fiance got his visa at last and thanks to Bately K &

Post by Aya 69 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:30 pm

d have made a fresh application but kept the appeal process going for reasons I have explained above. Had she not appealed and made a new application, I can understand your point then. She had two chances, but only has one now.

What would happen if God forbids she is refused 2nd time, she has to start appeal procedure all over again.However i think she will get it this time around

Hi both,

Got a good news from my fiance today, he got his fiance visa. Thanks ever so much for the advise and help. We are over the moon to be honest, after such a long time.

Rest assured we will never use a solicitor anymore, I must thank this forum for being such a great help.

I wish everyone the best of luck and to Bately and Casa, thanks again.

God Bless
A Very Happy