ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing Application from HO..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tothetop76
Newly Registered

Withdrawing Application from HO..

Post by tothetop76 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Just want to find out how long HO holds on to an appliation that is rejeted due to non payment of the appliation fee...

Payment did not go through for my appliation(found out from the bank,Barlays)....atually had enough money in the account,but it was refused because they tot it was fraudulent!

So the problem now is HO have bn holding on to the application and the cheque i sent when i found about the non payment for a over a month now!!....i have not had any of those documents returned back an i am starting to get worried!.

I just need to know if they hold on this long when an application has not bn processed due to non payment!.....Thanks

foxy

Post by foxy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 am

Maybe you could try calling the number listed on their website to ask for your documents and application back and you could then reapply.

bani

Post by bani » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 pm

I would phone them right away because they might have sent you back your application materials already. Ask for an update of the payment. And ask for the fax number to send a withdrawal request of your application.

Oasis4u

Post by Oasis4u » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi There,

Please call payment team direct at 01142072918.. and trust me they are very helpful..

Cheers
bani wrote:I would phone them right away because they might have sent you back your application materials already. Ask for an update of the payment. And ask for the fax number to send a withdrawal request of your application.