ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mansoor
Newly Registered

Query regarding Salary

Post by Mansoor » Thu May 06, 2004 1:23 pm

Dear All,

I have 4 years of experience including one year senior level experience but my salary is under the required band. I am not claiming any points for Salary and hence not filling the Salary Box of the form. Is it ok?
I am claiming 50 points for Experience and 15 points for 4 year B.E degree. I have 5 points for my age (being under 28 )
Could any one tell what are my chances.

Thanks

Mansoor

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Fri May 07, 2004 5:38 am

Dear Mansoor
You dont have to claim the points in all the categories and if you have 65 points you can get HSMP. But as far as the points of senior level position are concerned they are totally in the hands of HSMP team. Further as you are not claiming the salary points they may assume that you may not be at a senior level position. So if you are not given the points of senior level position, you may not get the required 65 points. There are several posts on regarding salary and senior level position queries in this forum so also check them.

Regards
Zahid