ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICFN delivery came but I missed it!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

humera_ghani
Newly Registered

ICFN delivery came but I missed it!

Post by humera_ghani » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am

I've got back my passport. A letter enclosed with it states home office was to send my ICFN within 7 days.

Later on, somebody came to deliver ICFN at home at that time I was not at home they asked for ID that my homemates were unable to provide so the person went back.

The thing is he didn't leave any message (or card) fro me. Therfore, I do not know to whom I should contact now? What should I do now?

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 pm

I would suggest contacting the person that wrote the letter.

Tim555

Re: ICFN delivery came but I missed it!

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 am

humera_ghani wrote:I've got back my passport. A letter enclosed with it states home office was to send my ICFN within 7 days.

Later on, somebody came to deliver ICFN at home at that time I was not at home they asked for ID that my homemates were unable to provide so the person went back.

The thing is he didn't leave any message (or card) fro me. Therfore, I do not know to whom I should contact now? What should I do now?
CONTACT TO HOME OFFICE AND QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER ON YOUR LETTER.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

joh118

Re: ICFN delivery came but I missed it!

Post by joh118 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

humera_ghani wrote:I've got back my passport. A letter enclosed with it states home office was to send my ICFN within 7 days.

The UKBA usually uses DX Delivery (http://www.thedx.co.uk/)for delivering the ICFN. They usally want to see ID like passport when delivering.

Don't call the UKBA cus you'll waste time and money. Call DX Delivery first (01604 496798) and they'll ask for your address and if they find you, you can arrange for a re delivery.