ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Visa Refusal due to funds maintainence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BOBBY123
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Visa Refusal due to funds maintainence

Post by BOBBY123 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi there,

I've applied my Tier 1 general visa application on 2nd March 2010.
As per their rules i have to maintain 800 pounds for last 3 months.
But due to some reason i didn't able to manage 800 pounds in the UK Bank. so i put my indian bank account statement for 1st month and the other 2 months i have put statements of my UK Bank.
Now i got refusal on 15th March saying you does not qualify the points for fund maintainence without mentioning anything about Indian statements.

But i already got enough funds in my indian bank and the last 2 months i have enough funds in UK Bank.

- so what is the reason of not giving me points for fund maintainence??

- Do they accept indian statements??

- If they dont accept indian statement they will atleast mention that in my letter that we didn't accept your indian statement and if they accept then i should get the points for fund maintainence.

- Shall i appeal or shall i make a fresh application (But my visa has already been expired).

- Pls advise me asap.

Many Thanks.

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi,

I hope you cannot show the funds maintanence in two currencies. As you showed for the first month in INR and the remaining two months in GBP they have rejected.

Seniors please correct me if I am wrong!!!!

Thanks,
Dev

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Can you please put the exact wording what HO has in the rejection letter

can u put in detail the dates which you showed the funds...

Are both the accounts in your name

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:25 pm

devendranadh.b wrote:Hi,

I hope you cannot show the funds maintanence in two currencies. As you showed for the first month in INR and the remaining two months in GBP they have rejected.

Seniors please correct me if I am wrong!!!!

Thanks,
Dev
You can show maintenance funds in 1 or more accounts and in and out of UK banks together..

this is not a problem but there should nto be any gap or drop in the min funds required.

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Thank You Ramesh, for giving the clarification.

Best Regards
Dev

BOBBY123
Newly Registered

Post by BOBBY123 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

well i put my file on 2nd march 2010.

- 22nd November to 22nd December - Indian statement which got funds equivalent to 1400 pounds.

- 23rd December - 23 February - UK bank statement with more than 1000 pounds in my account

- Letter say i've scored the points for earnings, age, english, uk experience. Only i haven't rec'd the points for funds maintainence which is really a shock for me.

- They haven't mentioned anything for indian statement even for the dates (from 22nd nov - 22 dec) they were saying on letter that during that time period, ur balance was 600 pounds which was the balance for uk statement during that period.

- so basically have they saw my indian statement or not?

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm

BOBBY123 wrote:well i put my file on 2nd march 2010.

- 22nd November to 22nd December - Indian statement which got funds equivalent to 1400 pounds.

- 23rd December - 23 February - UK bank statement with more than 1000 pounds in my account

- Letter say i've scored the points for earnings, age, english, uk experience. Only i haven't rec'd the points for funds maintainence which is really a shock for me.

- They haven't mentioned anything for indian statement even for the dates (from 22nd nov - 22 dec) they were saying on letter that during that time period, ur balance was 600 pounds which was the balance for uk statement during that period.

- so basically have they saw my indian statement or not?
Please put the details which tvn_ramesh asked for "Can you please put the exact wording what HO has in the rejection letter

can u put in detail the dates which you showed the funds...

Are both the accounts in your name"