ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query related to earning points.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Query related to earning points.

Post by dcsean2001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

HI there,

can anyone help me with my question, i have post study work permit and i want to apply from my HSMP next week, i am a IT Contractor and have a limited company i whihc i am a director, my agency deposite all my earnign in to my company business account, i have couple of question regarding the earning points.

1) Is it ok tha that a Post study workpermit holder can be a director of a company?? as i heard this from a lawyer that on PSW you cant become a director of a company under UK laws.

2) asi am under 28 my earning that came in to my business bank account is 20170 pounds this ia before deducting any expensis and taxes, i got invoices for this 20170 pounds that i have earned over the year, can someone please let me know if that is ok to show this income?

Please help me with this.

King Regards
Dcsean

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Query related to earning points.

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 pm

dcsean2001 wrote:HI there,

can anyone help me with my question, i have post study work permit and i want to apply from my HSMP next week, i am a IT Contractor and have a limited company i whihc i am a director, my agency deposite all my earnign in to my company business account, i have couple of question regarding the earning points.

1) Is it ok tha that a Post study workpermit holder can be a director of a company?? as i heard this from a lawyer that on PSW you cant become a director of a company under UK laws.

PSW PERSON CAN BE director cum owner of a company , no restriction on work

2) asi am under 28 my earning that came in to my business bank account is 20170 pounds this ia before deducting any expensis and taxes, i got invoices for this 20170 pounds that i have earned over the year, can someone please let me know if that is ok to show this income?

u need a professional accountant with licence to practice to sort this out

Please help me with this.

King Regards
Dcsean