ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get EU4 stamp if EU citizen is unemployed??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Emc

How to get EU4 stamp if EU citizen is unemployed??

Post by Emc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi all, realy need some information about getting EU4 stamp. My husband is EU citizen and myself non EU have been in Dublin for nearly two month and still cant find a job for my husband, so i am still without EU4 stamp, cos he is not exercising his EU treaty rights. I would like to know if anyone has tried to exercise their rights as self sufficient unemployed EU citizen?? How much money do we have to have to satisfy INIS?? we are not taking any benefits and getting some money from two properties we let in two contries, so there is no bulk of money in the account, it comes in and goes out, we could raise a few thousands, but not much. Please advice, as we are desparetely looking for a job, but the time is working against us, since its only three month limit for EU member to exercise his rights in order for me stay legaly in Ireland.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Not sure how much u have to have in your bank account.

But perhaps get your husband to enroll in a part time course or a fas course, then he would be exercising his treaty right. (Open for Guru's to correct me)

Or even see if he can get a part time job anywhere, he only needs to be working 10 hours minimum a week.

Good luck, I myself am soon to apply for stamp 4EUFAM for my partner. :)
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 pm

just get him to enrol in a fas course or any college will be the next option for you like the last person has said.

Emc

Post by Emc » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 pm

thats good to know, thanx guys. I just found some course on FAS website, its over 10 weeks and its evening classes, do you think that will do the trick?? I think we will need privet medical cover as well, if applying under studing option??

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

El shaddai wrote:just get him to enrol in a fas course or any college will be the next option for you like the last person has said.
You will be waiting months for a FAS course. There is a massive backlog.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

You need private medical insurance, whatever category you fall in for the EU treaty rights application.

I think there are some summer Fas courses starting in May so that should be a good option for you. Ring Fas to see about enrolling as soon as possible.

Perhaps write to INIS (Immigration) too, to ask if a Fas course is sufficient enough for your husband to be exercising his treaty rights or perhaps a Guru could enlighten us on this.

:)
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 am

Emc wrote:thats good to know, thanx guys. I just found some course on FAS website, its over 10 weeks and its evening classes, do you think that will do the trick?? I think we will need privet medical cover as well, if applying under studing option??
This nonsense boils my p*ss.

Fas was set up to help working class folk who fell behind, to reach their potential. FAS means "grow" in english. FAS was not set up so non EU immigrants could skip through our liberal immigration controls. FAS, and they have messed up a lot recently, have done a lot of good in re-training Irish people who dopped out of school too early, who become addicted to substances, who blew their education prospects due to social problems, and to unmarried mothers. Now, during record unemployment you want to join a FAS course and take the place of an Irish citizen to skip through immigration controls? :x

Then you claim "we never claimed welfare yet". Yeah, only because you would be out on your ear after the three months lapsed if you did. I never claimed welfare either, the vast majority of Irish people never did during their natural. Big swinging mickey. You never paid in, love, ergo you should get nada, zilch, a big fat duck egg.

Now, excuse me, I am off to work at this unholy hour, cause guess what? Some poor sucker has to actually pay for all our social systems.

Il leave you to dream of mother Russia. :roll:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Moderators, some form of censorship is need to be imposed on Irishtom as he is taking things too far. The OP never stated any intention of claiming any welfare benefit, besides her only intention is to find employment for her EU national husband, which he is rightfully entitled to.

Incase Tom is unaware, a significant contribution of FAS's revenue originate from subsidies provided by the EU, so to say that fas is for Irish only, does not only show gross stupidity and ignorance about the purpose and function of fas, but goes a long way to explain your zenophobic and rabid lovely views towards EU national, who have rights in Law, similar to that of Irish Nationals, as clearly embeded in the Irish constitution.

Now to answer your question OP, you will need a Medical insurance covering you and your husband, and then try and get funds into his Irish account showing he is Self-Sufficient and the source of the fund.

Alternatively, he could register with FAS as a Jobseeker, which is one of the function of FAS, as opposed to dishing out welfare handouts as indicated by TOM, and forward it to the department with you EU 1 Application.

Please note that as a jobseeker, he might need to show after the initial 6 months, should he not seek work, that he is actively working toward that purpose, and has a realistic chance of securing employment.

I wish you the best in your endeavours.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 pm

In the name of the fada.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

Emc

Post by Emc » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you for your advice, thats exactly what we shall do and just to make it clear for some particularly hateful individuals, the course at FAS is only free to benefit seekers, so my husband will pay the full fee, because he choses not to be a burden on the state, even though he is entitled to it as an EU member, who has been paying huge tax in UK for many years and so did i for over a decade.
We are desparetly searching for any job, while investing thousands of euros into Irish economy, by buying irish produce and paying for irish health services, transport, food, rent, ext. We have met many Irish people and they are the nicest and friendliest lot we have come across, they definately made us feel very welcome in Ireland. So despite the negative attitude from the minority of dearly beloved activists on this forum, we love Ireland and Irish people and i would like all newly arriving immigrants to know, that true Irish people are famous for their hospitality and kindness.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:45 pm

The sad thing is that I support immigration, controlled immigration. Unfortunately, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. For the past few years any talk of control has been dismissed as beloved, and the PC cheerleaders have spouted retarded boll0x like that above. Now it appears that many in this country have had enough. We live in interesting times.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:16 pm

IrishTom wrote:The sad thing is that I support immigration, controlled immigration. Unfortunately, the lunatics have taken over the asylum. For the past few years any talk of control has been dismissed as beloved, and the PC cheerleaders have spouted retarded boll0x like that above. Now it appears that many in this country have had enough. We live in interesting times.
Not one of your posts suggest that you support NON-EU immigration, be it controlled or not!

And with regards to your want/support for controlled immigration.. what kind of immigration do you think we have? Contrary to you belief, we do not let EVERYONE in, and would much appreciate it if you could provide some of your much "loved" statistics to prove it, which i doubt you will be able to do!

To the OP, don't mind Irish Tom, you will learn to ignore him on this forum, and possibly debate him from time to time if needed. Hope you haven't got a bad view of us (Irish, I am an Irish born citizen by the way). :) Good luck with your application

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Obie wrote:as clearly embeded in the Irish constitution.
Please post up the text.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Emc wrote: we love Ireland and Irish people and i would like all newly arriving immigrants to know, that true Irish people are famous for their hospitality and kindness.
That is a great attitude to have . Good luck finding work for your partner , i wish you both the best of luck . I would also like to wish Monife all the best of luck with her case also ! .

Despite not being Irish , the reasons why i strongly dislike 1 member of this forum was reading a evil attack he made on Irish people calling them all unemployed drug addicts and drunks that lived off the taxes of hardworking immigrants like him ... the guy that said that is VERY long term unemployed , which makes his statemements laughable . I had already had 1 falling out with that person when he said the UK owed him (the UK owes nobody you get from life what you earn), i felt i was maybe to hard on him and was big enough to actually say sorry , of course when i read a later attack on the lovely people of Ireland from him i was disgusted with myself for wasting my time on sending him a message saying sorry .

He constantly attacks Tom in a desperate attempt to get him banned , i think this is because Tom works hard . The person in question will no doubt of lost alot of confidence by being unemployed for so long and would of felt alot of shame which may also explain why that person lies and sets his profile on this site so it shows him as being a student :roll: . Being unemployed clearly leaves him with too much time on his hands , a idle mind can lead to all sorts of wickedness .

Maybe that guy should join this FAS as it may help him get a job and put a end to many of the "issues" that are causing him to use this forum as a platform for his wicked and demented views .
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Irish Constitution wrote: No provision of this Constitution invalidates laws enacted, acts done or measures adopted by the State which are necessitated by the obligations of membership of the European Union or of the Communities
If EU law says a community national has rights, similar or on par with that of Irish Citizens, that reins supreme over whatever garbage you and your cronies might have regurgigated from stormfront and seek to drop on this forum of decent individual, seeking advice on sorting their immigration matter.

This forum is about them, and not you or your view.

I have nothing personal about you, i might not even care having a cup of tea with you, but when your view starts to irritate or offend members, which includes myself and other decent individuals, then i have concerns and issues

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Obie wrote:i have concerns and issues
Yes. Yes I think you do.

kabuki
United States of America

Post by kabuki » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm

I believe that if you have a steady income coming in from properties, in/outside of Ireland, this should prove as self-sufficient. It would be best to have the money transferred into an Irish account. You will need to get private medical insurance. As for how much dosh is required to be self-sufficient, you'll have to contact immigration.

As for IrishTom and is remarks, you need to just ignore him. I could give him the run around on Irish immigration and emigration. Frankly, it isn't worth it. I'm quite disappointed that the moderators haven't done something about him as I have yet to read any comment of his that provides advice instead of rude criticism. However, I find him quite pathetic. I'll end my comments there and will go back to ignoring his antics.

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm

I think by giving response to irish Tom or whatever he calls himself is a waste of time. Because i dont think he s a true Irish. just an empty barrel that makes a hell of noise.

file girl
Newly Registered

Post by file girl » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 am

Irish Tom, just wondering what your particular interest is in immigration matters to Ireland anyway- not being cheeky just genuinely wondering!!

Have you been Irish your whole life, born and raised here? Or are you married to a non- Irish citizen?
Really curious to know where the anger directed at both Irish citizens and also immigrants in Ireland comes from in your posts...it must be a personal issue.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am

file girl wrote:Really curious to know where the anger directed at both Irish citizens and also immigrants in Ireland comes from in your posts...it must be a personal issue.
I think Irish Tom's displeasure is directed at, what are in his opinion, injustices to his country. As it goes, I don't disagree with everything Irish Tom says.

Everybody's opinion will not be the same. There's nothing wrong with healthy debate.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am

Ben wrote: Everybody's opinion will not be the same. There's nothing wrong with healthy debate.
I agree , there is nothing wrong with a healthy debate . Well said Ben 8) :D
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 am

In a free and democratic society, everyone has a right to free speech, but that rights comes with responsibility/ies.

No one has a problem with people supporting Tom's view, however distasteful or unsavoury in nature they may be.

What people do have a problem with, is Tom making false insinuation and to an extent using the forum and thread open by an individual seeking advice, to insult and offend those individuals and making false allegations against them, which are clearly unfounded.

If people were allowed to express their free sppeach without due or the utmost respect for other individuals or members of society, then society would be in an utter state of chaos. There will be social unrest.

I think it is important that the distinction between free speech, and utter disregard and disrespect for individuals is drawn.

Free speech does not preclude repect of individual, neither is it an unrestricted right for people to do or say whatever nonsense they like.

If that was the case, then glorification of Terrorism will not be a criminal offense in the UK, even though that offence only involve an individual expressing a thought, which are not consistent with societal views.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Obie wrote:
No one has a problem with people supporting Tom's view, however distasteful or unsavoury in nature they may be.

What distasteful or unsavoury views? :lol:

You wanted me censored earlier, now you support free speech. Strange.

This from the man who said, and I quote, "all the Irish on the dole buying their drugs and alcohol thanks to immigrants tax". Your words, Obie.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Tom it is pointless arguing with you, as it get me nowhere.

That citation you metioned in your post cannot be attributed to me, as i cannot envisage any circumstance where i will make such derogative statement about Irish, who were once my host.

The Irish are quite laid back and welcoming, and i will never say such things about them.

You are not a true reflection of the Irish, and i will, under no circumstance use you as a benchmark to judge them.

Long live the true Irish values and morals.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

IrishTom wrote: What distasteful or unsavoury views? :lol:

You wanted me censored earlier, now you support free speech. Strange.

This from the man who said, and I quote, "all the Irish on the dole buying their drugs and alcohol thanks to immigrants tax". Your words, Obie.
He really is not worth arguing with , my earlier post in this thread was about him .

I find him to be a wicked person with views that are pure evil . He is unemployed and if you look at his past posts the longer he has been unemployed the more wicked and demented his posts on this forum have become . It has got so bad that i have seen him quoting incidents from 100's of years ago that he uses to justify race hate views . I would truly hate for any of my friends or family to have such evil views on people of other races , thankfully i know 0 people that share that persons views .

Imagine if a white unemployed male sat online all day every day looking for crimes by a certain race to justify his demented hateful views of that race , the person would be a extreme dearly beloved , yes ? So surely this person in question is also a extreme dearly beloved ? . Reading his views make my skin crawl .

Thankfully the site admin team have said no to such people as there were 3 with such views that had formed a little internet gang in which all 3 would join forces to attack people on this site , of the other 2 , 1 is now banned and the other sits on thin ice . And to all 3 , yes i dare to talk against you .