ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-1 > Outside Country App> Eletronic Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SSUK

TIER-1 > Outside Country App> Eletronic Bank Statement

Post by SSUK » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

I have Account with IDBI in India. They generate Statement Quaterly. I have to use Bank statement for Jan 2010 till 25th March for Earning / Maintenance (funds), I am unable to get this statement on Bank Stationery. Initally one of my friend had submitted Tier-1 App in Jan 2010, submitting electronic statement alogn with Stamp , sign , seperate letter & due to some reason they have not consider that statement...

According to Intial reading , Eletronic statements are acceptable but i can't understand why it was rejected in some cases...
Any Thoughts, please it will help me, i will really appreciate u r help...

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

If you are using electronic bankstatements outside UK for MAINTENANCE PROOF Evidence.. it is adviced to attach the Letter from bank for maintenance funds with proper wording like with all the details of the account holder and esply mention that your funds never fallen below xxx etc..

SSUK

Post by SSUK » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Many Thanks for same.I Really appreciate it...

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 am

I used e-statements as the bank was running out of stationary (I hate this reason... dude..u r running a bank and not a grocery shop, how can you give that reason,anyway!!). Of course I got them stamped n signed by the bank authority. And it worked.

I would suggest, don't talk to the middle layer in the bank. Directly go to the manager. :)

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:51 am

The statement ***SHOULD*** have bank executive's signature with banks rubber stamp. According to me this is the safest way.
Why are you not able to get this from bank. Every bank issues statement without any hassle.

The funds should not fall below the mentioned amount even for 1 hour.

The amount on your salary statements should show up on ur bank statement.

vks

Post by vks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 am

sanjaywakhare wrote:The statement ***SHOULD*** have bank executive's signature with banks rubber stamp. According to me this is the safest way.
Why are you not able to get this from bank. Every bank issues statement without any hassle.

The funds should not fall below the mentioned amount even for 1 hour.

The amount on your salary statements should show up on ur bank statement.
The guidance does not say that so! Signature is not a mandatory, but these days everyone get that one for the safety. Get a business card as well, if possible
Regards,
vks

Boomi
Newly Registered

Post by Boomi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks for taking time to help

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 am

milindsm wrote:I used e-statements as the bank was running out of stationary (I hate this reason... dude..u r running a bank and not a grocery shop, how can you give that reason,anyway!!). Of course I got them stamped n signed by the bank authority. And it worked.

I would suggest, don't talk to the middle layer in the bank. Directly go to the manager. :)
Some branch managers are really # _____ (fill it up urselves).

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: TIER-1 > Outside Country App> Eletronic Bank State

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm

SSUK wrote:I have Account with IDBI in India. They generate Statement Quaterly. I have to use Bank statement for Jan 2010 till 25th March for Earning / Maintenance (funds), I am unable to get this statement on Bank Stationery. Initally one of my friend had submitted Tier-1 App in Jan 2010, submitting electronic statement alogn with Stamp , sign , seperate letter & due to some reason they have not consider that statement...

According to Intial reading , Eletronic statements are acceptable but i can't understand why it was rejected in some cases...
Any Thoughts, please it will help me, i will really appreciate u r help...
Your friend's statement was not accepted even if it was sealed n signed beacuse IDBI generally gives a dot matrix printout statements which does not have the bank logo..therefore it was rejected..pls make sure u get the bank logo on the statements...if u do have it then a seal n sign would work...good luck!!!