ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointments

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madhurkashyap
Newly Registered

Appointments

Post by madhurkashyap » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi,

I have been trying to get an appointment for appearing in person for Tier1 (PSW) but the online booking system shows me only one option with NO appointments available. When I called the phone booking number, they said until 7th May there is no slot available, but when I asked him to book for an appointment after 7th May, he said that is not possible now and he doesnt know when should I call back. Does anybody have an idea what should I do and how to secure and appointment. I desperately want to appear in person and get it over with. Can anybody help and suggest any course of action please?

thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

you need to wait atleast until 7th may.....

try calling in a weeks time

regards

FRESH001
Newly Registered

Post by FRESH001 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

I don't think that online booking is working at all! I tried booking online twice everyday for 6 months and I never missed it! It kept saying no appointment. I called them and told me exacly what they told you to check back next week until i have got 3 days left on my leave to remain. i sent it via postage and got my Psw in 6 weeks.

madhurkashyap
Newly Registered

Post by madhurkashyap » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks FRESH001,

I am wondering if that is exactly what I have to do. although my student visa gets over in june but I was planning to visit my home country so thought I will apply for psw soon. I wonder if it takes many months/weeks to get back the visa and passport.