ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I.L.R Granted in 27 DAYS!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbles_uk
Newly Registered

I.L.R Granted in 27 DAYS!!!

Post by bubbles_uk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi all

Just thought I would let you know this morning my husband received his passport with his I.L.R. :D It took only 27 days from start to finish much to our amazement! So glad the further documentary evidence was sufficient.

Good luck and hold tight!

Tim555

Re: I.L.R Granted in 27 DAYS!!!

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 am

bubbles_uk wrote:Hi all

Just thought I would let you know this morning my husband received his passport with his I.L.R. :D It took only 27 days from start to finish much to our amazement! So glad the further documentary evidence was sufficient.

Wahooooooooooooo. Thats very quick. Usually it take 3 to 6 months. Very lucky.

Wish you good luck for rest of your journey.

:P
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

sairishlass
Newly Registered

Post by sairishlass » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 am

Fantastic news. Hope my OH's comes through so quick.

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm

WOW!! That is quick!! Congrats!!

Can I just ask, was yours a simple straight forward application? Did you send in follow-up "further documentary evidence" after posting the original application off..?

I sent my husbands application off on 25th March and they debited the application on 30th March. I need my passport back before June so wondering what the chances are of getting it back in time. I hope it's as quick as your application.
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

sairishlass
Newly Registered

Post by sairishlass » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Sammie I'm in the same predicament as you, I also need my passport back but I'm taking no chances so have applied for an Irish passport in the meantime just in case. Sent my OH's in on the 18th March and monies deducted by 20th March.

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 pm

sairishlass wrote:Sammie I'm in the same predicament as you, I also need my passport back but I'm taking no chances so have applied for an Irish passport in the meantime just in case. Sent my OH's in on the 18th March and monies deducted by 20th March.
I just rang up the Immigration Enquiry Bureau and enquired about having my passport sent back and said they could do it but would take 10 working days. I asked them if it would affect my Husbands ILR application and she said no as I am the British Sponsor and not the applicant. I had to make sure and I repeatedly asked the agent if she was sure that it wouldn't affect his application and she assured me it would be fine..
So, I should get it in a couple of weeks..
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

sairishlass
Newly Registered

Post by sairishlass » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 pm

So it can be done then. I wasn't sure if I should try that or not but at least I know. Only going overseas in July/August and I'm holding thumbs that all the documents come back before then with of course the approved ILR:)

bubbles_uk
Newly Registered

Post by bubbles_uk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 am

Sammie wrote:

WOW!! That is quick!! Congrats!!

Can I just ask, was yours a simple straight forward application? Did you send in follow-up "further documentary evidence" after posting the original application off..?

A few days after I sent the original application, further documentary evidence was asked for. I know Sheffield had received my further documents on the 23rd March. The visa was Issued on the 24th March!!! We received all our documents and the all important passport with I.L.R on the 27th. Oh and our application was straight forward. GOOD LUCK to you all

I sent my husbands application off on 25th March and they debited the application on 30th March. I need my passport back before June so wondering what the chances are of getting it back in time. I hope it's as quick as your application.

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 am

Congrats Bubbles_UK

Can you tell me under which category did you apply for the ILR? and what were the documents provided?

Thank you in Advance

Best Wishes