ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deputaton allowances are accepted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PRadeep Itnal

Deputaton allowances are accepted

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:32 am

hi
i was in deputation for around 6 months and i get deputation allowances. and its mentoned in my payslip. visa officer consider it?

vks

Re: Deputaton allowances are accepted

Post by vks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

PRadeep Itnal wrote:hi
i was in deputation for around 6 months and i get deputation allowances. and its mentoned in my payslip. visa officer consider it?
See Para 121 and 122 of Tier 1 Guidance
allowances (such as accommodation, • schooling or car allowances) that form part of an applicant’s remuneration package;
Regards,
vks

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 am

i did see that but my deputation allowances form a part of my Salary slips. I am not surte whether they are considered or not? so confused. please suggest me.

vks

Post by vks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:14 pm

PRadeep Itnal wrote:i did see that but my deputation allowances form a part of my Salary slips. I am not surte whether they are considered or not? so confused. please suggest me.
as

As long as the amount is not a reimbursement, then you may be able to use that as earnings!
Regards,
vks