ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stary100

Tier 1 General Dependant Query

Post by stary100 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 am

My wife and daughter (2year old) will be applying for Tier 1 dependant visa in couple of days.In my wife's country BHC directly accept only online application form.
My question is

My daughter is on Mother's passport

Do we need to fill one application form ? (for wife and daughter)

or

Do we have to filled two separate application forms attached separate supporting documents with each form filled ?(1 for wife and 2 for daugher)

Please help

Thank you.

vks

Re: Tier 1 General Dependant Query

Post by vks » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 am

stary100 wrote:My wife and daughter (2year old) will be applying for Tier 1 dependant visa in couple of days.In my wife's country BHC directly accept only online application form.
My question is

or

Do we have to filled two separate application forms attached separate supporting documents with each form filled ?(1 for wife and 2 for daugher)

Please help

Thank you.
The second option, when you fill in the hard copies. I assume that it would be the same for online applicants!
Regards,
vks

stary100

Post by stary100 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 am

vks wrote:
stary100 wrote:My wife and daughter (2year old) will be applying for Tier 1 dependant visa in couple of days.In my wife's country BHC directly accept only online application form.
My question is

or

Please help

Thank you.
The second option, when you fill in the hard copies. I assume that it would be the same for online applicants!
Thank you so Much for your reply,you are absolutely right
I have got the same response from BHC (below)

Please be informed that you have to fill in a separate application form for your daughter and enter mother's passport number at the form and attach supporting documents. Please note that children under 5 years still have to submit their visa application in the normal way but they do not have to visit the British Embassy to have their digital photograph or finger scans taken.

Could you please also let me know if we need to attache two separate supporting documents with each application form?
or would it be one supporting documents with both application form ?

Your input is highly regarded.

Thank you.

vks

Post by vks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:19 pm

stary100 wrote:
vks wrote:
My question is

or

Please help

Thank you.

Please be informed that you have to fill in a separate application form for your daughter and enter mother's passport number at the form and attach supporting documents. Please note that children under 5 years still have to submit their visa application in the normal way but they do not have to visit the British Embassy to have their digital photograph or finger scans taken.

Could you please also let me know if we need to attache two separate supporting documents with each application form?

Can you eloborate on the supporting documents for each of the dependant?

Thank you.
Regards,
vks

stary100

Post by stary100 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

vks wrote:
stary100 wrote:
vks wrote:
My question is

or

Do we have to filled two separate application forms attached separate supporting documents with each form filled ?(1 for wife and 2 for daughter)

Please help

Thank you.

Thank you.
It would be Tier 1 General dependant visa application and supporting documents we are going to attached
For wife
1.My copy of passport
2.Marriage Certificate (We got UK's Marriage certificate)
3.Letter from employer confirming Job,role,salary etc
4.3months or more bank statement showing Maintenance Fund.
5.Tenancy agreement and letter from Landlord
6.My daughter's birth Certificate ( she born in UK and we have got her's UK birth certificate)

For Daughter

Do we need to attached all above supporting documents with daughter form too ??(she is on Mother's passport)

Please also guide if we are missing something

Thank you for your help

vks

Post by vks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

stary100 wrote:
vks wrote:
stary100 wrote:
vks wrote:

Thank you.
It would be Tier 1 General dependant visa application and supporting documents we are going to attached
For wife
1.My copy of passport
2.Marriage Certificate (We got UK's Marriage certificate)
3.Letter from employer confirming Job,role,salary etc
4.3months or more bank statement showing Maintenance Fund.
5.Tenancy agreement and letter from Landlord
6.My daughter's birth Certificate ( she born in UK and we have got her's UK birth certificate)

For Daughter

Do we need to attached all above supporting documents with daughter form too ??(she is on Mother's passport)

Please also guide if we are missing something

Thank you for your help
One set of supporting documents with appropriate covering lette,r explaning the same, would suffice.
Regards,
vks