ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Affidavit - Guidance pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

T1G_Aspire
Newly Registered

Affidavit - Guidance pls

Post by T1G_Aspire » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi all,
I have some issues with my name appearing in different formats in my different documents. As I want to be on the safer side, i would like to get an affidavit from a notary as suggested by seniors in this thread.

Now, i (from chennai) would like to know:
1.how i could get one?
2.from whom? (should it be only BHC recognized ones?).
3. what all should be there in that letter ?(apart from the content saying all names belong to me). (such as seal etc)

Please bear with my ignorance on this and kindly advice.

Thanks.

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

dude contact this guy pranam_shubham@yahoo.co.in he gave me some templates when i was applying...they were helpful.

cooltt_18

Post by cooltt_18 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 am

PRadeep Itnal wrote:dude contact this guy pranam_shubham@yahoo.co.in he gave me some templates when i was applying...they were helpful.
Hi PRadeep,

Thanks for this. I face a similar problem and i am gonna get the affidavit done. Wil contact shubham for the templates.

Jus wanted to know if the template worked and you got the visa.

Thanks.

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Template was quite good. Looks like that guy has lot of templates.... of such kind... i am successful in getting VISA.. if you find better templates go ahead...

sekhar0520
Newly Registered

Initials not expanded in certificates and bank statements

Post by sekhar0520 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi

I am also having similar issue. My passport shows my name as "Sekhar Babu Chintaginjala" and in bank statements and educational certificates my surname was not expanded (eg., Sekhar Babu C/CH)

To avoid risk i wish to take an affidavit. I have already mailed to Pranam but waiting for his reply. If you people have the template please provide me.

Also from whom I have to take this affidavit. Any specific requirements are there (like stamp/seal) etc., for this document?

Please help me

Thanks,

sekhar0520
Newly Registered

Post by sekhar0520 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am

Hello Cooltt_18

Can you send me the template whichever u have?What is the procedure to take an affidavit. Kindly help