ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration to Canada-living in Britain

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonal

Immigration to Canada-living in Britain

Post by sonal » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:21 am

Can you please help/guide on the following inquiry, it's very important for me to take a vital decision:
I have been working in the UK on the work permit visa since 3years and 6 months and my ILR(PR) in UK is due in March-2006 on the basis of 3years and 11months on WP. About four years ago i put my immigration file to Canada and now i have received the confirmation and got the immigrant visa. The due date for arrival in Canada is May-2006, just wondering am i eligible to apply for the PR in UK eventhough i already have a PR from Canada.

My long term intention is to stay in UK once i get the PR in UK.

sonal

Post by sonal » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:38 am

Can anyone reply about this query please?

confused1

Post by confused1 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:20 pm

If you get a PR of UK and live outside of the UK for 2 years in a row your UK PR will be void. I would say apply for Naturalisation through NS which would take roughly around 3-4 months then go to Canada, mars or where ever you want.