ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Reject in Karachi, Pakistan : Required Sugges

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vamiq.khan

Dependent Visa Reject in Karachi, Pakistan : Required Sugges

Post by Vamiq.khan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Dear Friends,

My wife visa application has been refused for the following reason given by officer. He stated the reason,

"I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 319C of the immigration rules, except of the following:
As laid out in Appendix E of the immigration rules, you must show that your sponsor has available £533 in available. These funds must be presence in an account for three consecutive months prior to your application. The bank statement provided shows no transaction history and therefore, I am unable to confirm the that the required amount has been held in the account for three consecutive months. I am therefore not satisfied that there is a sufficient level of funds available to you set out in Appendix E.319 C ".

Dear all,

I maintained my account for more than 4 month and present the statement for exactly four months . And amount I maintained more than £6000 . Kindly can any one provide me any suggestion or point of views behind this un realistic statement of refusal by visa officer. I will be gratefull to you.

With Regards
Vamiq

crownvictory

Post by crownvictory » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 pm

You can write to The Head of Entry Clearance Section (in that country) for Administrative Review, reproducing d photocopies of yr application and pinpoting d date d statement was printed and d date of deposit! U might need to STRESS d fact that u had purposely, kept d money there untouched to meet d 3months requirement. That d 'no transaction' was actually d evidenced tht d balance did not fell below d balance during d period!

demur123

Post by demur123 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Just want to add some points for your case. Once you are sending your case for administrative review. Highlight the transactions in your bank statement with a yellow marker and mention it in your cover letter that you have highlighted all the amounts/transactions, which will be easier for them to check it other than going through the complete bank statements , they might miss it.

FRESH001
Newly Registered

Post by FRESH001 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I think your application was denied due to the fact that there was no transaction going on with the account. Check the statements copied from BIA website for your help:

1)Transactions covering the three month • period;that there are enough funds present in the • account (the balance must always be at least £2,800 or £800, as appropriate).

The word transactions there means: Money coming in and out of the account

2)We will not accept statements which show the balance in the account on a particular day as these documents do not show that the applicant holds enough funds for the full period needed.

You can click on this link and refer to page 19............

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf[/b]

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am

Fresh 001,

Kindly explain me a little bit more about your understanding. and the link provided is broken.

Regards and thnx
Vamiq

crownvictory

Post by crownvictory » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm

@Vamiq.khan.
As a mitigating action and d fact that requesting for an 'Admin Review' cost nothg but d postage fees than making fresh application. it is thr4 better u try yr chances even if u'r going to re-apply. yr situation appears provable to me as i'v seen ppl using fixd deposit to apply or bank's letter statg tht certain balance has been maintained for d required period!

my advice is tht u send d review and re-organise yrslf proprly, simulteansly, 4d nxt 3moths 4 'them' actual rules, mayb b4 thn who knows! Even murderer escapes justice in this sinful world!

I still wish u succss.

talharahim
Newly Registered

Surprising decision

Post by talharahim » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm

To be honest, this judgement for Vamiq Khan's wife is ridiculous, i have seen so many people successfully applied before and this case is one of its kind for me. :shock:

I belong to Karachi and i was about to apply for PSW in next few days but after reading this post i have postponded my plan, because i have mantained the account without any transaction in it. I will make few transactions in the account and then apply after atleast a month. :(

Now after that ,It has raised so many questions in my mind, they should be more clear about the rules in mantaining the funds such as
:shock:
1. Transactions are mandatory whilst mantaining the floor
2. Specify the minumum amount of transaction, I pence, 1 pound 1 quid...?
3. The minimum time period of transactions before real application??
:?:
i am afraid this is really confusing :roll: ..............