ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Form AN - 1.1, 3.5

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandsun

Urgent - Form AN - 1.1, 3.5

Post by anandsun » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello,

Hope someone can help me with filling the above 3 sections in Form AN.

1.1 -- Previous immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers.
[AS] Would this be the same as a UK**** Number on the ILR stamp on my passport or this is the reference number mentioned in the letter confirming ILR?

3.5 -- Address of tax office or tax office reference
[AS] Does this apply to only self employed applicants or to everyone? I am NOT self employed. Can I leave this field blank?

Thanks for your help!

anandsun

Post by anandsun » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Can someone please help out?
I have an appointment tommorrow with the NCS and wanted to get this correct.

Thanks,
Anand

yarons

Re: Urgent - Form AN - 1.1, 3.5

Post by yarons » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 am

anandsun wrote:Hello,

Hope someone can help me with filling the above 3 sections in Form AN.

1.1 -- Previous immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers.
[AS] Would this be the same as a UK**** Number on the ILR stamp on my passport or this is the reference number mentioned in the letter confirming ILR?

3.5 -- Address of tax office or tax office reference
[AS] Does this apply to only self employed applicants or to everyone? I am NOT self employed. Can I leave this field blank?

Thanks for your help!
1.1 - I left mine blank. I believe NCS can help with that
3.5 - check your latest P60 for the tax reference.