ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dmucha
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds

Post by dmucha » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am

I am applying for tier 1. I have a in person appointment on 11 May. Maintenance funds were in my account since Feb 22. Will this be a problem since it would have only been 79 days? Trying to figure out if I need to try to reschedule the appointment. This one was hard enough to get and starting to get worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

vks

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by vks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 am

dmucha wrote:I am applying for tier 1. I have a in person appointment on 11 May. Maintenance funds were in my account since Feb 22. Will this be a problem since it would have only been 79 days? Trying to figure out if I need to try to reschedule the appointment. This one was hard enough to get and starting to get worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
What does HO ask for Maintenance in Tier1 General guidance?
Regards,
vks

dmucha
Newly Registered

Post by dmucha » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 am

3 consecutive months. I don't know if that means 90 days though or if its ok that the funds were in the account Feb, March, April and May up until the appt date?

vks

Post by vks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 am

dmucha wrote:3 consecutive months. I don't know if that means 90 days though or if its ok that the funds were in the account Feb, March, April and May up until the appt date?
Three consecutive months!

Example:

31st Jan 2010 till 30th March 2010

Not 79 days!

Regards,
vks

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by dima » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

dmucha wrote:I am applying for tier 1. I have a in person appointment on 11 May. Maintenance funds were in my account since Feb 22. Will this be a problem since it would have only been 79 days? Trying to figure out if I need to try to reschedule the appointment. This one was hard enough to get and starting to get worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
You need to show 3 consecutive months of maint funds, am afraid you have to postpone your appointment with the HO and get the bank statement from 22nd feb to 21 may, then you will be OK to apply. Good luck!! :)
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm

I would suggest you to postpone your appointment. Why to take a risk if HO has clearly mentioned 3 months.....