ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New rules in April 2010

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjaywakhare

New rules in April 2010

Post by sanjaywakhare » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

Hello All,

I don't know if this question is repetitive or not. But I am very much worried by reading some posts on this forum.

I got my tier 1 in oct 2008, my wife's defendant visa in march 2010. I have never been to UK on Tier 1. I am now planning to travel in June 2010 with my wife.

I know that rules are changing this April. Will these changes in rules affect my travel. Or will the changes be applied to people already having Tier 1?

According to current rules I know that I can travel to UK any time till the validity of my & wife's Visa.

Please share any information you have.

vks

Re: New rules in April 2010

Post by vks » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

sanjaywakhare wrote:Hello All,

I don't know if this question is repetitive or not. But I am very much worried by reading some posts on this forum.

I got my tier 1 in oct 2008, my wife's defendant visa in march 2010. I have never been to UK on Tier 1. I am now planning to travel in June 2010 with my wife.

I know that rules are changing this April. Will these changes in rules affect my travel. Or will the changes be applied to people already having Tier 1?

IMO 'No' to both the questions

According to current rules I know that I can travel to UK any time till the validity of my & wife's Visa.

Regards,
vks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: New rules in April 2010

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 am

sanjaywakhare wrote:Hello All,

They wont affect your travel or future extensions as they are not for people who already have Tier 1 visa.

sanjaywakhare

Post by sanjaywakhare » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Thank you very much friends. That's a relief.