ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa from Spain - accommodation requirement

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shrivast77
Newly Registered

Schengen visa from Spain - accommodation requirement

Post by shrivast77 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi, I will be applying for the Spanish visa later in April and wanted to find out about the accommodation requirements. We will be staying in the apartment which has been booked directly through the landlord using holiday-rental.co.uk website. I was wondering what I will need from the landlord to confirm my accommodation booking? I have paid the whole rental in advance.

Please help if anyone has got any idea

Markie

Re: Schengen visa from Spain - accommodation requirement

Post by Markie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 am

request a letter of booking confirmation from the person and should include contact details just in case embassy verifies the booking.
shrivast77 wrote:Hi, I will be applying for the Spanish visa later in April and wanted to find out about the accommodation requirements. We will be staying in the apartment which has been booked directly through the landlord using holiday-rental.co.uk website. I was wondering what I will need from the landlord to confirm my accommodation booking? I have paid the whole rental in advance.

Please help if anyone has got any idea