ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CRB checks and entry to Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crosso88
Newly Registered

CRB checks and entry to Canada

Post by crosso88 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

Hi, I am currently in the process of applying for CCUSA Summer Camp work in Canada

On my ACPO form I have ticked 'yes' to the first question which is 'Have you ever been arrested or dealt with, by way of caution/warning/reprimand, or been convicted of a criminal offence in the UK'

Basically about 4 years ago, British Transport police stopped a group of us in Leeds train station 'acting mischieviously and for basic drunken tomfoolery'...basically a friend threw a wet floor cone about, and we were just acting like idiots. The matter was settled over the next couple of weeks, and I do not recall getting an official caution, wasn't finger printed, dont think recall recieving any paperwork or anything. But the fact it actually happened, I clicked yes on the form. Just wondering if you have any experience or knowledge as to whether this will effect my CRB check and ultimately entrance into Canada on a working holiday visa?

I'd hate for everything to be ruined because of one stupid, victimless, tiny, insignificant incident! We were all young once werent we?!

Thanks for any info you can provide