ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ch_ammar
Newly Registered

Post by ch_ammar » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

HI,
I have a premium appointment on 6th of April 2010 for PSW. The problem which i am facing now is that i have last 4 months bank statement, but due to the bank system fault i didn't get 3 sheets of statements from 24 feb 2010 to 4th march 2010 and these sheets are b/w my last and second last statement. Its not my fault at all. As i got my last statement on 28 march 2010 and saw the missnig sheets, i went to bank n talked about it. they m***** F***rs accpted their system fault and reorder those mising sheets for me but it will take 10 working days n i have appointement on 6th april.oo god, i dnt have time. what to do? please help me.

thanks

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Help Required please

Post by potterbond007 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

ch_ammar wrote:HI,
I have a premium appointment on 6th of April 2010 for PSW. The problem which i am facing now is that i have last 4 months bank statement, but due to the bank system fault i didn't get 3 sheets of statements from 24 feb 2010 to 4th march 2010 and these sheets are b/w my last and second last statement. Its not my fault at all. As i got my last statement on 28 march 2010 and saw the missnig sheets, i went to bank n talked about it. they m***** F***rs accpted their system fault and reorder those mising sheets for me but it will take 10 working days n i have appointement on 6th april.oo god, i dnt have time. what to do? please help me.

thanks
Try to get online bank statements for the missing days and get the e-statements signed and sealed by a bank official..

ch_ammar
Newly Registered

Post by ch_ammar » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 am

thanks, but i have tried this already but got no succees in it. my bank is lloyds TSB n they r not stamping r printing any online bank statement anymore.i hav almost visited many branches for this purpose but no branch is agreed to do it. i have also ring at their customer services help line n they also said this that they have changed their policies n no branch in whole UK is doing dis now. so its still a problem. please suggest me any other possible way.

thanks

aries2010
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help Required please

Post by aries2010 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 am

ch_ammar wrote:thanks, but i have tried this already but got no succees in it. my bank is lloyds TSB n they r not stamping r printing any online bank statement anymore.i hav almost visited many branches for this purpose but no branch is agreed to do it. i have also ring at their customer services help line n they also said this that they have changed their policies n no branch in whole UK is doing dis now. so its still a problem. please suggest me any other possible way.

thanks
Dude, just attach printed machine statement of the remaining days from any branch. I got PSW visa and I did the same. In my bank statement, 4 days were missing, and not covering the whole 3 months. So I printed out machine statements of those 4 days and sent them. I didnt even had any stamp on it from bank.

FRESH001
Newly Registered

Post by FRESH001 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:36 pm

The fact that aries2010 did that does not mean that you should do it because it might not favour you. His application was traeted by a case worker that is thinking with his heart not his head and you might not have that luck if you do the samething. What i will advice you to do is go back to the branch where you open your account and tell them you want to speak to the branch manager. Expalin situation of things to him/her and if no success, try to make a scene in the banking hall and i bet you something will be done. That's waht i did at the lloyds TSB branch i banked with and it took me 2 days to achieve the success. give it a go boy.

best of luck dude.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 am

go back to those m***** f****** who admitted its their system's fault. Ask them to frickin sign and stamp the statements.

Tell them the gravity of the matter and be polite yet very assertive. Talk to someone at the cashier than the customer assistant and then the branch manager.

The might make an exception for you because after all its not your fault that they dont know how to print statements.

All the best.

Regards

PS. You can still go to the appointment and explain the situation. Tell them the whole thing and they may ask you to leave your app with them and send your statements as soon as you receive it from bank. But that would defeat the whole purpose of premium application as you will have to go through the waiting period...

Regards