ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for UK Tier 1 Visa and Australian 175 Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rackspace

Applying for UK Tier 1 Visa and Australian 175 Visa

Post by rackspace » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 am

I am going to apply for Australian GSM 175 visa (permanent residency). It could takes around 1 year.
  • * In the mean while, can I also apply for UK Tier 1 Visa?
    * And will it make any difference to my Australian Visa application if UK visa is granted before Australian Visa?
    * If my UK Tier 1 Visa application is refused, will it make any difference to my Australian Visa applicaion?

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Applying for UK Tier 1 Visa and Australian 175 Visa

Post by dima » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 am

rackspace wrote:I am going to apply for Australian GSM 175 visa (permanent residency). It could takes around 1 year.
  • * In the mean while, can I also apply for UK Tier 1 Visa?
    * And will it make any difference to my Australian Visa application if UK visa is granted before Australian Visa?
    * If my UK Tier 1 Visa application is refused, will it make any difference to my Australian Visa applicaion?
1. Yes you can apply( I have done the same , Now hold Aus 175 GSM visa and UK visa-Infact when Aussie 175 PR visa granted , we are in the UK) :)
2.NO
3..Not really( If no deception of docs used in the Tier1 visa).You have to mention the details in "Form 80" for 175 GSM visa.
I hope you are a member with other Austraian Immi sites like "British expats" and "Pomsinoz.com."
Good Luck!!
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

rackspace

Post by rackspace » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

thanks