ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa urgent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greets

Dependent visa urgent query

Post by greets » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi,
I am going to India next week for marriage and I wil aplly for my wife's dependent visa next month.I am here under Tier 1 (General).

In order to apply for her visa do I need to show some house rent agreement or something like that? The gas and electricity bill is under my name only but not the house. Will only bill under my name is sufficient for giving evidence for accomodation?

Waiting for reply
Regards

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm

VFS India usually ask for following docs as proof of acco:

- House agreement
- two bills in your name (telephone, council, gas etc)

It is best to ask your landlord/agency to switch the agreement to your name rather than risking £800.

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello,

I am also planning to apply for Tier 1 (General) Dependent for my wife. But I am still in India and not used my Tier 1 (General) as of now.

What documents do I need to provide in this case????

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:11 pm

milindsm wrote:Hello,

I am also planning to apply for Tier 1 (General) Dependent for my wife. But I am still in India and not used my Tier 1 (General) as of now.

What documents do I need to provide in this case????
If you are still in India and not travelled to UK on your Tier1 , in this case you dont need to provide any accomdation proof for your dependents.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....