ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Naturalisation at Haringey

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PB

Applied for Naturalisation at Haringey

Post by PB » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Hi,

I and my spouse applied for Naturalisation at NCS, Haringey yesterday. We had an appointment for 10:00 a.m. The whole process was a breeze, as has been documented previously:

See Here

It took less than 10 minutes for the lady to verify our documents. The Photocopying took about 20.

She checked our forms (we used the old version), passports, ILR letter, Proof of knowledge of English language (letter from a Solicitor) and Marriage certificate.

Now waiting to hear from the Homeoffice..

Regards,
PB

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:54 pm

Good to here that PB, but it is reasonable to expect that IND are getting a bit swamped with applications at the moment, so it may take a little while for you to hear the result of your application.
John

Joseph
Member of Standing

Post by Joseph » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:45 pm

PB
It wasn't exactly a breeze for us. We waited about 3 hours to be seen and you didn't have to wait at all, so you saw a big improvement.

But of course we didn't have to wait for the appointment. We just walked in, which is a real advantage if you travel a lot.
Joseph

yorkking

progress update - PB, let us stay in touch

Post by yorkking » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:51 pm

PB,
I have also applied using NCS on 6th Oct 2005. Let us keep tab of the progress of our applications' progress.
Pl post here info when u receive acknowledgement or when money is debitted or when u finally get the approval.
I checked using Royal Mail spl del. num and found that my appln. has reached liverpool on 07/10/05..
pl stay in touch.
yk