ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings Points

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpchacha
Newly Registered

Earnings Points

Post by hsmpchacha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi,

I am short of 5 points to 75. This is due to the fact that my india earnings are not considered with Multiplier = 5.3 (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#21980509)

My case is tier 1 extension. if i use the calc to calulate points for new tier 1 it shows the UK equivalant. but its not showing for extensions.

Please help.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Earnings Points

Post by dima » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

hsmpchacha wrote:Hi,

I am short of 5 points to 75. This is due to the fact that my india earnings are not considered with Multiplier = 5.3 (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#21980509)

My case is tier 1 extension. if i use the calc to calulate points for new tier 1 it shows the UK equivalant. but its not showing for extensions.

Please help.
Dint quite get your query :?
Can you be more specific :shock: :shock:
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

AP_Tier1
Newly Registered

Re: Earnings Points

Post by AP_Tier1 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

What you expect from the members in this forum.
hsmpchacha wrote:Hi,

Please help.

hsmpchacha
Newly Registered

Earnings Points Rules for Tier 1 Extension

Post by hsmpchacha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:21 pm

i am planning to apply for tier 1 extension, how ever running short of 5 points and only way i can get qualified if i get correct points for my earnings.

i have noticed that my Indian rupee earning is not considered with economic multiplier (3.5). calculator is converting my INRs to GBP equivalent.

what to know if rules are different to calculate the earning points if you are applying first time as compare to tier1 extensions.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Earnings Points Rules for Tier 1 Extension

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 pm

hsmpchacha wrote:i am planning to apply for tier 1 extension, how ever running short of 5 points and only way i can get qualified if i get correct points for my earnings.

i have noticed that my Indian rupee earning is not considered with economic multiplier (3.5). calculator is converting my INRs to GBP equivalent.

what to know if rules are different to calculate the earning points if you are applying first time as compare to tier1 extensions.

it can be considered as self employed earning than se situation

hsmpchacha
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpchacha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

not able to understand what do you mean by this??

why my india earnings are not bieng multipled by 3.5 factor (UK equivalant). calc is using 0.014 factor.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Earnings Points Rules for Tier 1 Extension

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:57 pm

hsmpchacha wrote:not able to understand what do you mean by this??

why my india earnings are not bieng multipled by 3.5 factor (UK equivalant). calc is using 0.014 factor.
i gave a hint rest u need a good accontants advice

hsmpchacha
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpchacha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 pm

This is suppose to be a free advice forum, if i am not wrong. :)