ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier one rejected: Suggestion required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukdiscuss

Tier one rejected: Suggestion required

Post by ukdiscuss » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 am

Hi All,
I had applied for the tier 1 general visa on 1st of apr.
I had planned for submitting my application in the month of april, but due to the change in rules(i am no more eligible with the new rules), i decided to submit the application on 1st of april.

i had submitted the application, representing my past 12 months payslip and bank statements including the month of march, as proof for my past earnings.

Since i was in the threshold of submitting my application on 1st of April, I tried my best to submit a good application on 1st of April.

Unfortunately it got refused becos the ECO has awarded 0 points for my earnings!

I will briefly explain my scenario:
I lost two of last year's bank statements, i got the same from the bank after paying 20$ each with seal and sign on them.

I had another with the bank statement of March. The bank's system schedules, its statement generation only on 5th of every month. Hence i raised a request to the Bank to get a printed copy of my statement on 1st of April, at 9AM .

Unfortunately, due to miscommunications, things were not in place, and when i reached the bank, they delayed my time, and at the end gave me a fax copy of the transaction history!
I got the transaction history, with a seal and stamp from the bank official, and rushed to submit the applications.
At the VFS office, the official who collected my documents, checked all the docs, and made a note that the last bank statement is not the original. Although i explained to her, that its the transaction history, she made a note of it.

Due to my Earnings not being awarded, i have received a refusal!
The ECO comments states the reason of refusal as to the bank statements are not original. The two statements that i received from the bank are in black and while print out with the bank's logo, seal and sign. And for the fax copy i had received the original letter by post the next day. But this letter has my account number mentioned as "XXXXX234", this is becos they usually mention this format in the letters.

Its mentioned that i can request for an administrative review. but its also mentioned that i cannot submit any support documents.

I also have the original march bank statements now with me.

If not for the original bank statement, can i submit the original transaction history letter(which has the account number as xxxxxx234)
for my administrative review.

Kindly advice on this.